There’s a common misconception amongst the buyers that finding the best laptops under $800 is not possible!
If you’re one of those, then it’s time for you to break such a myth. As a laptop buyer, your primary concern is to get sufficient memory space, maximum RAM memory, (approx.) 512 MB SSD memory space in your drive, and a powerful, fast CPU processor for fetching heavy .exe files.
The processor memory must not glitch while launching heavy program applications. It’s an added benefit if the system processor has a dedicated DDR4 V-RAM with a GTX NVIDIA GeForce graphics memory card. All within a budget of 800 USD$.
Frankly, it’s no big deal to find all these features in the budget laptops under $800. The market competition is significantly high these days; maximum laptop manufacturing companies are preparing budget-friendly models these days for staying ahead of the competition.
As a newbie buyer, if you lack sufficient ideas on selecting the best laptops under $800 USD, our product list will surely assist you in finding the ideal laptops for your home under 800 USD $.
Primary things to consider in the best laptops you’re planning to buy under $800 USD:
- Must have a processor that comes with Intel Core i5 GPU for high CPU and graphic-intensive tasks.
- i7 processor integrated the latest version of GPU for running high gaming files and graphics-intensive tasks.
- SSD drive storage.
- 8GB RAM memory for storing a huge chunk of .exe files in your system.
- Comes with a durable, long-lasting 6 hrs battery life.
- 1 Top 10 Best Laptops Under $800 In 2021 — Ultimate Reviews
- 2 Few Frequently Asked Questions By The Users
- 3 Final Takeaway Words
Top 10 Best Laptops Under $800 In 2021 — Ultimate Reviews
The best laptops turn easy to select with the following product list we have shared for you. Our product list has dealt in detail about the laptops that fit all these above-mentioned criteria under the $800 budget. They’re:
- Lenovo IdeaPad L340
- Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
- Asus FX505DT TUF Gaming
- Asus TUF FX504
- Acer Nitro 5 Series AN15
- Asus VivoBook 15 Thin & Light Laptop
- Dell G5 15 Laptop
- Acer Aspire A315 HD Flagship
- HP 15DY 1036 NR
- HP Pavilion 15
1. Lenovo IdeaPad L340
- A new dimension of gaming performance awaits - with 9th-generation Intel Core i5 processors, the IdeaPad L340 gaming has the power you...
- Take it to the next level - With the latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics behind you, you can tame the hottest titles with faster, smoother,...
- A portal to a new sound dimension - hardwired into every Idea Pad L340 gaming is advanced Dopoundsy audio technology. Take your mobile...
Lenovo’s name tops your buying list while you’re looking for a laptop that comes within a budget that barely exceeds 800$ USD. This one has a 9th generation Intel Core i5 processor that outsmarts anyone easily.
The 8GB DDR4 RAM comes with a 512 GB NVMe SSD slot making it easy to save chunk file data in your storage memory. Accessing them is easy with a simple click.
While other laptops may take time to access those memory files, the IdeaPad takes less than a second to fetch the data you’ve chosen. That makes this one completely different from the other laptop models belonging to the same class.
The 15.6 inches screen display has a stunning IPS screen. 1920*1080 resolution quality is known for its uniqueness. The new sound dimension comes with advanced Dopoundsy audio technology for offering you the feel of real audio effect on playing audio application files in your system.
The quick mode or quiet mode assists you in running your program applications smoothly without sound pollution. The processor memory of the Lenovo IdeaPad is like a gun magazine loaded and locked, ready to fire with an incredible speed.
All it waits for is your click on the “run.exe” icon. The applications like AutoCAD, excel sheet, high defined games like Call of Duty, BattleField, NEED For Speed get ideal platforms for running.
If you’re a game fanatic, then this one is especially recommended. The 4GB VRAM coming with the GeForce NVIDIA graphics memory is sufficient for running those heavy .exe files in your system.
Coming to the other features: the display screen is 15.6 inches with 1080p sharp HD quality. The sharper viewer angle in the laptop comes with an anti-glare panel.
The Vantage Eye care mode helps you to see the image quality without a single hesitation. It’s an added advantage of choosing IdeaPad from Lenovo in your laptop.
- The latest version of the powerful NVIDIA GTX graphics memory card.
- Faster, smoother, and effective for efficient gameplay.
- Ultra-fast processor memory for executing high graphics-intensive tasks.
- High-quality Webcam facility.
- 1920*1080 screen resolution display.
- Ultra-powerful lithium-ion battery life.
- 2 USB 3.0 ports + Bluetooth technology provided.
- A bit heavy than ordinary laptops weighs around 4.84 pounds.
2. Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7300HQ Processor (Up to 2.5 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
Acer’s name comes in the list of the laptops you’re planning to buy for under $800 USD. As a user, your primary queries will be like- “Does this model have powerful CPU processor memory, does it have a powerful graphics memory?”
Frankly, you’ll be amazed to know the fact that this model from Acer is available within 800 $USD. The 8.5 hrs battery life of this laptop supports heavy power-consuming apps to perform smoothly.
Finding such multitasking ability in the other laptop manufacturing brands within a budget that barely exceeds 800USD$ is quite a crank. The 7th generation Intel Core i5 7300 HQ processor gives a speed of up to 3.5 GHz.
That’s sufficient for running high memory consuming gaming files, graphics-intensive 3D and 2D modeling software. The 8GB DDR4 dedicated memory RAM + 256 GB Solid State Drive gives ample space for storing chunks of file data in your system.
Running them is just a click away. The laptops with less than 4GB RAM memory often stop responding on trying to run those program applications on your laptop. That never happens with Nitro 5 Acer laptop models.
Apart from the 8GB dedicated RAM memory, the model has a competitive NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti graphics card with dedicated DDR5 4GB VRAM for fetching those heavy applications.
That assures you a glitch-free run during intense gaming sessions, running AutoCAD, fetching huge excel sheets while joining your laptop with an online server. The 15.6” inches IPS display screen that’s fully HD with an LED-backlit display screen.
The screen assures you maximum brightness with 100% real image quality on playing high graphics intensive video or image on your laptop. Now coming to some of the other benefits of buying Acer Nitro5.
The laptop has a dual-fan cooling system for reducing the heat on your processor memory. At the same time, the other processors may heat up easily after opening multiple tabs while multitasking; this one has dual-fan cooling technology to control the processor memory to heat up easily.
One such initiative cools down your processor instantly while performing high graphics-intensive tasks. That assures the glitch-free performance of your processor memory.
- Powerful 7th generation IntelCore i5 7300H processor.
- Speeds up to 3.5 GHz.
- Dedicated 4GB GDDR5 VRAM.
- Comes with Ture Harmony Technology and Dolby audio premium sound system.
- Iron Red Backlit keyboard.
- Windows 10 Home compatible.
- Does not come with a USB thunderbolt option.
3. Asus FX505DT TUF Gaming
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB graphics (base: 1395MHz, Boost: 1560MHz, TDP: 50W)
- Quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 r5-3550h processor
- 15.6” 120Hz full HD (1920x1080) IPS-type display
Asus’s name comes on the top of your buying list while you’re looking for the FX505DT TUF Gaming laptop. This particular model is primarily meant for gamers.
Maximum gamers usually don’t have the scope to enjoy interruption-free gaming sessions on their laptop. Are you one of those? Then this model is definitely meant for users like you.
The Asus TUF gaming laptop model is primarily bought for this reason. The TUF gaming laptop is considered a wise option for those who spend more than 8-10 hrs and above in a day for intense gaming sessions.
Thanks to the manufacturers who took the effort to tune up the configuration settings of this laptop model by turning it much more effective than the other models belonging to the same class.
Apart from its Quad-Core AMD Ryzen5 r5 3550H CPU processor memory, the presence of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics memory makes it more competitive than the other models belonging from the same class.
The ultra-bright IPS display screen comes with 15.6” inches and has a 120Hz full HD setup. Apart from the (1920*1080) display screen, it has a 256GB NVMe SSD storage drive. The drive is quite effective for saving and storing huge data files.
The 8GB DDR4 RAM memory is sufficient for saving chunk files and data in your system. If you’re willing to run them, all you have to do is click the file icon to access those data.
The durable military-grade MIL-STD-810 design of the laptop helps you to join the server of the online gaming servers and play online versions of Call of Duty, Battlefield:4 applications effortlessly.
You will barely have any trouble connecting with the online data storage units, however. The powerful Wi-Fi 5 support has Gigabit wave 2 facilities. The dual fan processor provided with anti-dust technology helps your processor to remain cool always.
The RGB backlit keyboard rated for 20 million keystrokes can take the pressure of robust typing while typing or editing the 3D or 2D side angular dimensions of an image in advanced AutoCAD software.
- Powerful GPU for the ultra-smart gaming experience.
- Suitable for running the advanced versions of AutoCAD, Revit.
- 8GB dedicated memory + 256 GB SSD for storing huge data files.
- Instantly connects the online server for fetching Excel spreadsheets.
- Ultra smart FX505 DT Nano Edge display with wide viewing angles.
- USB ports available: 2.0, 3.1 (1 Gen), 3.5 mm audio jack. HDMI 2.0 + RJ45 Power Jack.
- Try to grab the latest version- as the outdated version may cause a system crash on running heavy .exe applications.
4. Asus TUF FX504
- Value - comes with gears of War 4 and age of Empires Definitive Edition
- Durability - Dual fans with anti-dust technology. Red-backlit keyboard rated for 20-million keystroke durability
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB for superior gaming performance and...
As the younger version of Asus TUF gaming, the FX504 model is equally impressive in comparison to the FX505 model. The only difference lies in some of their technical features.
Just like the younger version of the TUF Gaming family, this one also has a super-powerful CPU processor. The only thing is, it slightly exceeds the 800$USD budget and the older brother is affordable within this budget.
However, that’s negotiable indeed when you see that this one comes with an i5 8300H CPU 8th generation CPU processor. The older version was the first one to come in the TUF Gaming family of Asus.
This model was known for its unbelievably fast and powerful processor memory. One such powerful processor memory is further empowered with a 2*50 DIMM, 16GB DDR4 memory drive for storing a huge chunk of data files.
One of the biggest benefits of the Asus TUF Gaming laptop is its spirit for running intense gaming sessions. The users who’re acquainted with this model are familiar with the anti-dust cooling system provided in it.
One thing you might point out in this model is the processor memory of this model. Unlike its younger brother, the model may not have an AMD Ryzen R5 processor, but wait!
That barely bothers the gaming experience of a user anyhow. The FX504 TUF Gaming laptop model does not affect the graphics processor memory of this laptop anyhow.
The durable and lightweight model is equipped with powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics memory that’s a smart fit for this 8th Generation i5 Core model.
The technical specs must not be worrying you if you’re planning to buy a laptop for intense gaming sessions. The CUDA Core 768 NVIDIA Processor memory is sufficient for handling such high graphics intensive GPU tasks anyhow.
The laptop model is multi-tasking for one such purpose. Coming to the RAM memory now: The FX504 model has 8GB DDR4 + 256 GB M.2 SSD card for storing the entire bundle of gaming files.
One such scope helps you to enjoy the Gears of Wars 4, Call of Duty modern franchises without a single glitch. Thinking about what if the processor is overheated?
The Dual-fan cooling technique provided in this model is pretty similar to the dual-fan cooling technology provided in its younger sibling FX505DDT version.
- Equipped with multi-tasking technology.
- Comes with a Backlit keyboard for 20-million strokes.
- Powerful 8th generation IntelCore i5 processor + additional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti memory.
- Dual fan cooling processor for heat optimizing technique.
- 7.1 channel virtual surround sound audio speaker + durable battery life.
- USB options are: 3.0, 3.1 (Gen1 and 2) suitable for ultra-fast file transfer speed).
- Lacks AMD Ryzen r5 processor.
5. Acer Nitro 5 Series AN15
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H mobile processor (2.30GHz, up to 4.00 GHz, 4 cores, 8M Cache)
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H mobile processor (2.30GHz, up to 4.00 GHz, 4 cores, 8M Cache)
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM (expandable to 32GB); 256GB Solid State Drive
Buyers have a lot of confusion with the Acer 5 Nitro series. While some believe that the Ace Nitro 5 series is better than this model, some believe that the AN15 is considered much better than the Nitro 5 version.
At first, we, too, were a bit confused about these two models. After spending hours of hard work, we realized this model differs from the Acer Nitro 5 version.
Though the differences are not much, the i5 7300 H model is quite an outdated one in comparison to this version. The i5 8300 model is the latest one. That’s why the chances of availability of this model are maximum, whereas the i5 7300H model is not that easy to find these days.
The 4GB GDDR5 VRAM support provided with AMD Radeon RX 560X graphics processor memory is quite effective for running heavy Exe file applications. The powerful graphics memory assists you in running heavy gaming files smoothly.
The 15.6” inches full HD wide display screen has an LED-backlit display system for understanding the differences between the real image and reel image. Such differences help you to understand the parity between an ordinary image and a graphic image.
Online gamers always prefer this particular laptop model for executing heavy exe applications on your laptop. The 8GB DDR4 memory drive + SDRAM assures you to save maximum files and bulk exe files in it.
Finding such a huge space for saving a massive chunk of memory is quite impossible in the laptops manufactured by other laptop manufacturing brands. The 8thCore i5 8300H processor CPU assures a speed of 4.00 GHz with 8MB cache cleaning capacity.
The HDMI cable port comes with 2 Bluetooth 5.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports. Apart from it, the laptop comes with 1 USB 3.1 Type C port option with Ethernet option.
The in-built Webcam, Media card reader, Backlit keyboard guarantees 20 million stokes on your RGB keyboard. The most interesting part of this laptop model is, this storage memory is upgradeable up to 32GB.
- iCore 5 8300H 8th generation CPU processor + AMD Radeon RX 560 X graphics memory processor.
- 8GB DDR4 memory space for storing a huge chunk of data files in your database.
- Added 256GB Solid State Drive for saving maximum additional data in your system drive.
- Sturdy and durable construction: weighs 5.95 pounds.
- Durable lithium-ion battery life.
- 802.11 ac Wi-Fi support with dual fan cooling system optimizes CPU overheating.
- A bit heavy in comparison to the other laptop models, weighing 5.95 pounds approx.
6. Asus VivoBook 15 Thin & Light Laptop
- 15.6 inches Full HD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with stunning 88% screen to body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 7 3700U Processor (2M Cache, up to 4.0Ghz)
- AMD Radeon Vega 10 graphic with Windows 10 Home
The Vivobook 15 from Asus must be on the top of your buying list if you’re looking for a laptop that’s thin and light to carry. One such laptop must be a suitable addition to your buying list due to many reasons.
As a buyer, if you’re looking for a laptop that’s easy to carry and comes with a powerful AMD Quad-Core R7 3700U Processor, then this one is a smart pick for you.
Apart from its powerful CPU memory processor, the VivoBook 15 comes with AMD Radeon Vega 10 graphics processor. The processor has dedicated DDR5 8GB VRAM memory.
Ordinary graphics memory processors barely exceed 4GB RAM, whereas VivoBook 15 from Asus comes with 8GB VRAM memory. If you’re looking for a gaming laptop, then this one is a smart addition to your buying preferences.
As a buyer, you don’t have to speculate about the price range because it won’t exceed 700$USD even. It’s available within a sub-price range of 700$USD.
Apart from its powerful processor CPU and outstanding GPU memory, the laptop has ultra-smart FHD display quality. The 15.6” inches full HD 4 way display screen has a NanoEdge Bezel display that has an 88% screen to body ratio.
The powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 7 3700 U processor memory can clean up to 2M cache. The ultra-fast processor memory gives a speed up to 4.0 GHz.
The ergonomic chiclet backlit keyboard has an added fingerprint scanner to enhance the security of your laptop. The 512 GB PCle NVMe SSD stores a huge chunk of memory space in your laptop.
Such ample memory space in your laptop helps you to run ample of exe game files, connect with online AutoCAD workstation, Microsoft Office Suite, online graphics editing software smoothly.
The same laptop helps you to download and run the upgraded plugins in your laptop and access them effortlessly.
- Ergolift aesthetic design.
- Ultra-powerful CPU processor memory with AMD Ryzen Vega 10 graphics.
- Windows 10 compatible + exclusive ergo lift design meant for improvised typing position.
- Comprehensive USB connection that includes: USB 3.21 Type C, USB Type 3.2, and USB Type-A.
- It comes with an HDMI cable port + Wi-Fi support that comes with super-fast transfer speed.
- Ultra smart Nano Edge Bezel display screen
- Older versions may not have fan cooling technology to optimize the overheated CPU.
7. Dell G5 15 Laptop
- Lead the pack with an elegant sleek design that keeps heads turning
- An innovative dual-fan cooling system with an advanced thermal design ensures that your system stays cool as the action heats up
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) anti-Glare LED backlight non-touch narrow border IPS display
The name of Dell comes first for a buyer like you who’s looking for a gaming laptop, a platform for running AutoCAD, fetch multiple online servers for accessing Excel sheets, launch updates for Revit, etc.
It’s an open fact that ordinary laptops can’t be multitasking, and even if you find one such multitasking laptop, the price range of it might be quite high. Well, that does not suit with Dell G515 models.
This laptop model comes at a price range that’s slightly higher than 800USD$, but barely exceeds 1000USD$. In a gaming laptop, the first preference of a user is to find powerful processor memory.
You’ll definitely find one in this model from Dell. The G5 15 gaming series laptop has an elegant design, and it easily impresses a user. The innovative dual-fan cooling technology optimizes your CPU processor to avoid overheating.
Often ordinary laptops may crash while running heavy exe files in your system. But that never comes as an option in your Dell G5 model. It’s smart NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics memory has 4GB dedicated GDDR5 VRAM for running high graphics-intensive games.
Other graphics-intensive tasks turn easy with one such configuration. The 9th generation i7 9750H processor has a 12MB cache cleaning system that has to speed up to 4.5 GHz.
The 15.6 inches display screen guarantees actual color resolution on running the high graphic-intensive tasks. While other display-screen may not maintain actual color contrast, the Dell G5 15 gaming laptop can always maintain high image resolution quality in your laptop.
The anti-glare LED backlight is quite effective in reducing your eye strain that other laptop screens never guarantee. If you’re thinking about storage capacity, you’ll be pleased to know that the 16GB DDR4 memory Storage can accommodate huge chunks of data files in your system memory.
The 256GB M.2 PCle NVMe Solid State Drive has additional space for saving other exe. Run files that usually consumes maximum space in your hard drive.
- Premium metal finish with a sturdy design.
- Innovative dual-fan cooling technology to avoid overheating.
- 16GB DDR4 memory + 256 GB hard disk size.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 for complex gaming applications.
- 1 USB 2.0 port, 2 USB 3.0 port, durable lithium ion battery.
- Thick and slim- weighs not more than 3.79 pounds.
- Fairly high price than the other models under $800.
“G5 15 Dell model is known for its outstanding gaming performance. Apart from online intensive gaming sessions, this one suits all such heavy applications that take hours to run and your system to respond. If you’re ready to raise your budget slightly from $800 USD, then this one must be on your buying list”.
8. Acer Aspire A315 HD Flagship
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) resolution Display, Intel HD Graphics 620 (DDR4 Shared graphics memory)
- Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5 GHz Dual-core Processor
- 6GB DDR4 memory, 256 GB Solid State drive, No Optical Drive
Acer’s name has been common amongst maximum buyers who are using laptops for a long time. Apart from its extraordinary customer care support, this laptop model is known for some of its outstanding features.
The technical specifications of Acer easily surpass the technical specs of other laptops easily. The super-speedy i5 7200 Dual Core processor gives a speed of 2.5 GHz that makes a user completely spellbound while executing heavy program applications.
Apart from its powerful processor, the Intel HD graphics 620 is suitable for connecting your laptop with online office suites of Microsoft, AutoCAD, graphics-intensive tasks, etc. The 6GB DDR4 memory comes with a 256 GB solid-state drive.
You won’t feel the absence of an optical drive in this system, as the solid-state drive can store a huge chunk of file data in your system. To launch them, all you need is to do a simple click, and the application will launch on your laptop instantly.
The 802.11 ac wireless LAN port has Gigabit LAN, and it has a 640*480 Webcam. The USB 3.0 and 2.0 port connects multiple gadgets with your laptop for accessing the third party devices.
Ordinary laptops may take time to recognize and run those third party devices in your system. But the Acer Aspire A3 315 can simply do it within seconds. Coming to the other technical aspects now, the version of Acer supports the Windows 10 Home version.
One such version always assists you in finding the right one in the long run. The 6.5 hrs battery life helps you to run your system in the long run. This laptop won’t compel you to exceed a budget of 600-700USD$.
The product is available within a sub-price range of $800 USD. The same instance is always needed for running the main options in the long run.
The 640*480 Webcam with dual speakers is an added asset while having an online video conference. That avoids voice cuts, excessive bass creating a disturbing blur sound while using them.
- Weighs more than 4.63 lbs.
- Rj45 network with HDMI cable output.
- 300 kilopixel front camera.
- Additional TouchPad.
- Durable lithium-ion battery back up.
- Powerful i57200 dual-core processor with integrated Graphics HD 620 Intel coprocessor.
- Weighs less than 4.63 pounds.
9. HP 15DY 1036 NR
- Your career essential: With Wi-Fi 6 (2x) and Bluetooth(R) 5 connections, HP True Vision HD webcam and an integrated numeric keypad,...
- Design and style with performance to match: Stay connected and productive with long-lasting battery life and a thin and portable,...
- BIOS recovery and protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage...
The 10th generation processor of HP 15dy 1036nr iCore 51035G1 processor is known for its ultra-fast speed while it comes to run heavy file applications. The HP true Version provides maximum audio support while playing av audio files.
The sound effect turns your entire room no less than a home theater. The Quad-core i5 1035G1 processor provides a speed of 1.0 GHz. One such speed is sufficient for executing heavy gaming files, system updates, downloading the plugins related to AutoCAD, graphics-intensive tasks, etc.
One such powerful processor reboots the entire system upgrades easily within a few seconds. If you’re looking to run the system upgrades without disturbing the other running applications, the HP 15dy must be on the top of your buying list.
The powerful Turbo Boost technology never lets unnecessary junk files consume huge space in your system cache. Rather, it takes less than a second to run heavy exe files within your system.
The solid-state drive has a fast boot-up memory to recognize the system upgrades. Once the updates are installed, the system takes less than a second to reboot, followed by an auto-start.
The 8GB DDR4 dedicated RAM memory is quite reliable for saving and storing the heavy exe files in your laptop. If you think that the storage space is not sufficient, you may choose the internal 256 GB PCle memory card for saving your heavy data file.
Accessing those files can be easier, too, with a simple click. When it comes to design and style, this model of HP is difficult to match. The long-lasting battery life is thin and portable, and the micro-edge bezel design is difficult to find in the other laptop models.
The BIOS recovery system and protection check the health of your PC. It restricts third party unauthorized access, secures local storage, and recovers from boot up issues easily.
- Intel UHD graphics coprocessor for ultra-fast speed + i5 1035 G1 processor.
- 8GB DDR4 dedicated memory + 256 GB PCle NVme card.
- BIOS recovery system for assuring the health of your PC.
- Advanced security to restrict access to third party software.
- Extraordinary battery life up to 10.25 hrs.
- Bluetooth Wireless connection is available.
- Lightweight: 3.75 pounds only.
- No additional graphics memory RAM.
10. HP Pavilion 15
- REALISTIC GAMING GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated). Get all the power you need for a fast, smooth,...
- AMD RYZEN MOBILE PROCESSOR: Uplift your performance and multitask seamlessly with accelerated power and efficiency, while enjoying...
- HIGHER BANDWIDTH MEMORY & FAST BOOTUP WITH SOLID-STATE DRIVE: Boot up in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a...
The name of HP always comes first while you’re looking for the best laptops for yourself. We understand that budget is always a big factor for laptop buyers. But not anymore, at least if you have already planned to get HP Pavillion on your list.
This model has ultra-powerful graphics. The AMD Ryzen 5 4600H processor is powered by NVIDIA GTX GeForce 1650 to power up the high gaming files. The image quality of the game figures won’t blur at all while running those programs.
They won’t glitch or take hiccups that ordinary laptop graphics coprocessors do. That’s not all; you can expect the best real image quality even while playing the reel game on your laptop.
The joysticks and gaming tools won’t ask you to wait after connecting it with your system. The HP Pavillion will set the pavilion for the battle in Far Cry: Primeval game franchises.
The game connectivity options you get with this model is too quite unique. You don’t have to think about the LAN connections at all after buying this model. The Wi-Fi 5 support in it has a WLAN adapter and Bluetooth 5.0 for rock-solid connectivity.
The MU/MIMO super-speed USB Type C port can attach the joysticks to your system almost instantly. The Type, A 5GBPA signaling rate, won’t let any disruptions affect an intense gaming session at all.
The Rj45 Ethernet with 3.5 mm, headphone/microphone combo comes with an AC smart pin. The HDMI 2.0 port, multi-format SD media card reader, is an added advantage for you in many ways.
That’s another plus point of using HP Pavillion in your system. Coming to the storage capacity: The SSD storage capacity of this laptop is easy to access. This one has an ultra-fast transfer speed.
The transferring process never takes hours to transfer the files from one place to another. The 512 GB solid-state drive stores maximum data accurately. Accessing them takes less than a second.
The 8GB DDR4 dedicated RAM memory provides additional space for saving the files in your system. The files can be accessed easily.
- Ultra-fast and powerful processor CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H processor.
- NVIDIA GTX 1650graphics memory for running high ending gaming files.
- Easy to access and store maximum file data in SSD solid-state drive.
- USB Type-A port: to forget about the points after placing them for charging, auto power cut enabled.
- Backlit acid green color keyboard light, island-style shadow black numeric keyboard for accessing in darkness
- Clear sound system: dual HP speakers with HP audio boost enabled.
- No such.
Since you’re looking for the best laptops under $800 USD, the above-mentioned product list might be helpful for you to identify the best laptops available for sale. Before moving further, it’s better if you know about us in brief.
Who are we? Why should you choose us?
After staying in the profession of laptop manufacturing and reselling for 10+ years, we have got plenty of experiences to share. Our experiences were mixed. That’s why at first we had to know about the common problems faced by the users while buying laptops. After analyzing those for some time, we finally took the rudder in our hands to solve their queries.
At first, we started scrolling the review sites like GoogleMyBusiness, Reddit, Tumblr, Amazon, etc. We took the problems one by one and then started analyzing those and finally came up with the alternate models that the users can use by abandoning their current laptops. If you’re looking for the best laptops to buy under $800 USD, our list will help you to finalize your best pick in no time.
Few Frequently Asked Questions By The Users
1. What is the best laptop for the best amount of money?
Though there are plenty of laptops available within a budget of USD $ 800, the name of Asus ZenBook UX431FA is always going to be your first choice while you’re looking for the best laptops under $800 USD in your system. The powerful CPU processor memory, GPU memory as well as powerful battery life gives an unbelievable performance that other laptop models may not provide easily.
2. What are the specifications of a good laptop?
A good laptop comes with iCore5 8GB RAM memory. It must have at least an Intel Core i7 AMD Ryzen processor for executing heavy tasks. Such a huge chunk of memory space runs your system smoothly without any technical malfunction. As a buyer, if you’re looking for laptops under $800 USD, this one is a smart addition to your buying list.
3. What should be my expenses on a laptop?
Since you’re looking for the perfect laptop under $800 USD, it’s wise to choose a laptop model that barely exceeds 800-100USD$. You can call that a smart buy too. If you’re thinking that you’re going to buy the best laptop configurations in this amount, then surely you’re mistaken. That’s because with this amount you can afford a laptop that has:
- Good processor memory
- Integrated Graphics processor or additional GPU (however, this option is available only in a few laptop models)
- 15.6” inches IPS FHD display screen
- Fingerprint scanner to enhance the system security
- Durable battery life and must not exceed 800-850$USD budget by any means.
4. List of laptops smart fit for everyday use?
Since you’re looking for a laptop that’s fit for everyday use, try the one that has been added to your list below. The list includes:
- Microsoft Surface Go
- Surface laptop 3
- Honor MagicBook 14/15
- Asus ZenBook 14
- Google PixelBook
- Apple Mac Pro Air
Now, you might not find all of these models coming under a sub-budget of 800$ USD. However, you may take some time to find a product that fits within your limited budget. That way, it’s easy to select a laptop under 800 dollars while searching for the laptop meant for daily use.
5. How long is the laptop going to last that you’re planning to buy?
Before choosing a laptop for yourself, it’s important to spend some time thinking about the quality and the brand value. If the market brand value of the laptop is not too good, you better abandon the idea of buying it.
Rather shortlist the one which provides a warranty claim to you for a minimum of 1-year post-sale. A good laptop is expected to run for 3-5 years at least without any technical problem.
Always prefer a brand after spending time on the reviews provided in the genuine review sites like GoogleMyBusiness, Tumblr, Reddit, Amazon, etc.
Final Takeaway Words
Since you’re looking for the best laptops under $800 USD, it’s better to cross-check the pricing policies. The online websites may claim different prices in their sites for the same model.
If you’re planning to buy it online, it’s suggested to visit the official home store of the brand. That will assist you in estimating the right price of the product. Based on that, it’s easy for you to estimate the price claimed by the other websites for the same product.
You might visit the offline store too if you’ve plans to buy the best budget laptops under $800 from offline to grab the best buying deal.