Living in a digital era and yet thinking about using a pen to sketch or draw an image on a canvas?
No way! When you have smart gadgets for drawing, drawing, sketching, framing an animated design, a 2D or 3D model on your laptop is incredibly easy. But the real crank is to select the best laptops for drawing in 2021.
Maximum buyers are not aware of the technical specifications needed for drawing, editing a 3D or 2D modeling application. That’s when they end up mistakenly buying a laptop that’s unfit for launching those applications.
As a smart buyer, if you’re planning to get a laptop for yourself to run a drawing application using software like AutoCAD, Revit, 2D, or 3D modeling, consider some of these things important always, they’re:
You need a good graphics processor that executes heavy exe files smoothly. The graphics memory must have 4-8GB (minimum) VRAM for running heavy graphic intensive drawing software like AutoCAD.
The processor must not be too old or outdated. It should be at least 9th or 10th generation one so that the processor memory always executes, fetches, and launches heavy programs at a super-fast speed.
The RAM capacity of a laptop you’re considering as the best laptop for drawing should have a DDR4 dedicated memory slot. Of course, it’s an advantage if you have a dedicated memory storage unit of 6GB on your laptop. One such laptop model is always a smart fit for your requirement.
- 1 10 Best Laptops For Drawing Applications In 2021 — Reviews
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
- 3 Final Take Away Words:
10 Best Laptops For Drawing Applications In 2021 — Reviews
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- New Apple MacBook Air
- Microsoft Surface Book 2
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 2
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 2
- Dell XPS 9370 with 4K+ UHD
- HP Spectre X360
- HP ZBook Studio X360
- HP Envy X360
- Newest Lenovo YogaBook C930
1. Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- Next-gen, best-in-class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet, so you can type, touch, draw, write, work, and play more...
- Faster than Surface Pro 6, with a 10th Gen Intel Core Processor – redefining what’s possible in a thin and light computer.
- More ways to connect, with both USB-C and USB-A ports for connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory...
Microsoft Pro 7 is a popular name amongst buyers looking for laptops to draw architectural models. Generally, students and professionals who’re into drawing, re-modeling, and designing professions require super-fast CPU speed to fetch or run heavy software, app launch, etc.
The name of Surface Pro 7 from Microsoft must be your first priority because its versatile appeal is definitely one of the reasons. The utility of this device comes in three different modes.
The tablet mode, studio mode, and view mode. So, if you’re drawing something in it, use the touch mode. While viewing it, the tablet mode is equally helpful.
If you think editing work is needed, use the Surface Pro7 pen to touch it and access it as you want; if you think that the entire sketch is ready and it’s time to take the approval from the client, mail it to the client by using the laptop model.
One of the highest benefits of this model is, it’s thin and versatile to work, carry and transport from one place to another. Though multiple buyers have figured out negative aspects of this model, it’s always one step ahead of its close competitor models.
The 10th core Intel processor in Surface Pro 7 comes with a DDR4 dedicated 8GB RAM and an additional 256GB SSD memory slot. If you find the 8GB RAM is not sufficient, the 256GB SSD slot can save your additional information and files in your system.
The Intel UHD i3 graphics coprocessor gets a maximum boost with the powerful CPU memory for launching heavy applications in your system. Apart from the 8GB and 16GB memory slot space, the additional storage capacity of 512GB, 128, 256, and 1TB space can store numerous downloader.exe run files.
If you want to save game application files in it, the storage unit is sufficient for one such job. But that’s not all; this one comes with a video recording option. In addition, the front/rear camera is known for its extraordinary image resolution quality.
Such an outstanding video quality system is always considered a wise option in the long run. Moreover, with such huge memory space, running an exe program application in your system is never going to be a problem anymore.
- 10.5 hrs of battery life- durable battery backup
- Ample memory space- 8GB RAM + 512SSD+ 128GB space
- Available in three different modes- tablet, laptop, and touch screen mode
- 12.3” inches touch screen display- perfect for editing and reviewing architectural drawing
- Available in Premium Matte, Black color
- Windows 10 Home OS compatible
- No USB Thunderbolt port option available.
2. New Apple MacBook Air
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever
Apple is known for manufacturing a wide array of products starting from smartphones, tablets, iPad, etc. The new version of MacBook Air from Apple is one of those smart additions for worldwide users.
The stunning 13.3 inches Retina display comes with True Tone Technology. The TrueTone technology used in this version of the MacBook has an outstanding stereo effect. Finding a similar effect in the other audio output in its competitor brand is simply impossible.
Apple is known for a few other technical specifications too. That includes a backlit magic keyboard that has the intelligence to understand your search key term. So you don’t have to press the entire keyword to search for the result you’re seeking.
By placing the first two to three words, you will find the search result you’re looking for. The smart intelligence of the Apple m1 chip remembers your priority search terms.
You can expect the updated results on your search browser the moment you click or type any of your required search-related queries. This is because the 10th generation Intel iCore 5 processor is accompanied by Intel Iris Plus graphics.
One such graphics processor launches Exe file, drawing software, launches graphics-intensive tasks in your system without any technical disruption.
The SSD storage slot provided on your laptop can save a huge chunk of exe files that’s accessible with a single click. Once being clicked, the powerful processor fetches the heavy file applications in your system instantly.
While it comes to memory, you’ll find 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512 GB upgradeable RAM memory in your device. The memory space can install a number of 4K+ resolution game applications, plugin installer files of architectural drawing software programs easily; you don’t have to defragment or delete or try to reshape your storage space to increase the storage limit.
It’s like a wardrobe with a custom space-saving option for saving a huge chunk of exe files smoothly.
- Intel graphics UHD 617 processor for extreme video performance
- 8GB RAM that’s upgradeable
- Ultrasmart fuller stereo affect sound quality
- Thunderbolt USB port options available for connecting third-party devices
- Durable battery life up to 11.5 hrs
- 1.1Ghz quad-core processor with 6MB L3 cache cleaning technique
- The CPU processor of the older versions may overheat while performing multiple tasks.
3. Microsoft Surface Book 2
- 1.9GHz 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8650U Quad-Core (Up to 4.2GHz)
- 16GB of RAM, 1TB SSD Storage, Detachable Screen, 17 Hour Battery Life
- 15 Inch (3240 x 2160 Resolution) Touchscreen Display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU (6GB GDDR5)
Microsoft Surface Book 2 has earned the popularity of the user’s choice by now. Worldwide users prefer this particular model due to multiple reasons. We’ll come to all of those ones by one.
After all, we have spent months and days studying the features of different Surface Book models and then finally came to this conclusion. The most interesting fact about the Microsoft Surface Book 2 series processor is that it has a 1.9 GHz speed.
The 8th generation Intel Core i78650U Quad-Core processor gives a speed up to 4.2 GHz. In addition, the 16GB RAM + added 1TB storage in your device comes with a detachable screen.
The screen helps you to analyze the image quality that you’ve edited and modeled on your laptop. The 15 inches (3240*2160) image resolution quality with the touch screen option helps you to analyze the correct picture quality in your laptop.
If you need to edit the model, the wide display screen is sufficient for analyzing the image quality on your screen. In addition, the graphics processing power of this model is quite extraordinary in comparison to the other available brands.
The ultra-smart GPU processor has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU. In addition, the graphics card has an additional GDDR5 memory slot of 6GB to execute heavy files.
Be it about running a game application, graphics-intensive task, or about running an architectural drawing software plug-in update, the graphics processor does it all smoothly.
The SDXC media card slot provided in your system helps you to access USB Type C, 3.0 USB Type-A port. In addition, such a USB port facility helps you to connect with third-party devices in your system.
If it’s about transferring the data files from your device to another device, you can execute the application almost instantly. The Wi-Fi 802.11 ac port gives you an option to connect with the local area network instantly.
The additional Bluetooth feature provided in your system helps you to connect with the available gadgets nearby. In addition, the 1TB space bundle always avoids ‘low space memory,’ ‘unable to transfer files due to low space’ pop-up notification in your system. That’s another reason to choose Surface Book 2 Pro.
- 16GB dedicated RAM + 1TB storage space
- Quad-Core i78650U CPU processor, giving a speed up to 4.2Ghz
- 15 inches image resolution with Touchscreen display option
- GDDR5 6GB Video RAM memory added in GeForce NVIDIA GTX 1060 graphics processor
- USB Type C to HDMI cable port option provided in the laptop
- Integrated dual microphones with Dolby speaker
- USB TypeC, DVI HDMI adapter may not come with the older version of this laptop
4. Samsung NoteBook 9 Pro 2
- Windows 10 Home; 8th Gen Intel® Core i7-8565U processor; 13.3" display; 16GB memory; 512GB solid state drive; fingerprint reader;...
Notebook 9 Pro 2 from Samsung is another smart addition to your buying list while you’re looking for a reliable laptop with a powerful processor capacity.
The 8th generation iCore7 8565U processor is somewhat similar to the Surface Book 2 from Microsoft. However, marketing geeks believe that the manufacturers launched this model from Samsung to challenge the version from Microsoft.
The laptop version has enormous space for storing heavy exe files. If we’re not mistaken, the DDR4 8GB RAM memory can store the huge exe program files in your system.
You can design, sketch a blueprint, edit your 2D or 3D graphic image and store them in those spacious drives without giving a second thought to your decision.
The Quad-Core processor can fetch your 256GB SSD drive for launching heavy exe files in your system. In addition, the 13.3 inches touch screen helps you to point out the images you need to edit after sketching a 2D or animated image.
The high-resolution quality of the image with added LED backlight assists you in understanding the correct quality of the edited animated character.
You have the 360-degree flip-up and fold design to analyze the image graphics resolution if you need alteration or addition. So take time to analyze it and mark those areas where you need to re-edit the graphics quality.
If you find the graphics quality is not up to the mark, you may choose to re-work it as per your requirement. In addition, the eight-way Quad-core processor will support you to launch an animation-based drawing program application anyhow on your laptop!
Apart from the powerful processor, the Intel UHD graphics is another added asset to your laptop. Therefore, the laptop model is always considered a wise option for you in many ways.
The Thunder Amp Audio system helps you to get the best sound effect while running a graphics-intensive task, game file application, etc. The touch screen display can be accessed without using the keypad.
The Active Pen provided with this model is useful for one such purpose. All you have to do is access the Pen to edit or sketch a drawing in your system.
- Dedicated 8GB DDR4 memory for saving huge file database
- 8th generation powerful Quad-Core CPU for executing heavy tasks
- 360-degree flip and fold screen
- 256 GB SSD+2 Thunderbolt 3 port and 1 USB Type C port
- Backlit keyboard + in-built dual HD webcam with dual array microphone
- In-built fingerprint reader to strengthen the security setup
- No such.
5. Microsoft Surface Laptop 2
- Intel Core i7-8650U Quad-Core Processor, 13.5" 2256 x 1504 PixelSense Touchscreen
- 512GB Solid State Drive, 16GB RAM
- Clean, elegant design — thin and light, starting at just 2.76 pounds, Surface Laptop 2 fits easily in your bag, Integrated Intel UHD...
Microsoft’s Surface 2 model is known for diverse reasons amongst the buyers. Often buyers confuse it with Surface Book 2. But we realized after analyzing the product features of this model that this version is far better for executing architectural drawing applications.
Let us explain to you why:
The 8th generation processor is a truly outstanding one if you’re looking for a reliable CPU processor. Apart from a powerful processor, the version Surface Laptop2 comes with an Intel HD graphics coprocessor.
It’s effective to load heavy exe program files, multiple heavy-memory consuming tasks, and game.exe run application files. In addition, the 128 GB hard disk size is quite spacious for storing chunks of files.
Those chunks of file applications won’t bother your ongoing program applications while running them all together in your system. You’ll always see your system giving a good speed while executing those heavy tasks in your system.
By seeing the 8GB RAM for storing your documents and other important files in your system, you may find that Surface Pro might have been a better option than this model, but the fact is, this device comes with an additional 128 GB SSD memory slot.
If your existing drives are filled, you can use this one too. That makes it even with the Surface Pro model, isn’t it? The Intel HD Graphics 620 may not come with additional VRAM as you see in Notebook 9 or the Surface Pro model, but believe it or not, the graphics processor runs heavy game application files, graphics-intensive task files in your system smoothly.
It never glitches or shows hiccups while executing heavy graphics-intensive tasks. The connectivity options in this model are also awe-inspiring. The USB 3.0 port, mini display port, SD card slot is another added feature in this model.
By using it, you can connect multiple devices with your laptop. You’ll get ultra-fast transfer speed while transferring the data from your laptop to those third-party devices.
The PixelSense Touchscreen display screen comes with (2256*1504) image resolution quality. The Surface Laptop 2 fits easily in a laptop bag. If you’re planning to get a thin laptop for yourself, then this one must be on your buying list.
- 128 GB SD drive + 8GB RAM memory provided in it
- Bluetooth 4.0 + 802.11 ac Wireless LAN
- Intel HD graphics 620
- USB 3.0+ Mini display port, SD card slot available
- Weighs less than 3 pounds: 2.76 (approx.)
- Windows 10 Home compatible
- Windows 10 OS may not be compatible with the older version.
6. Dell XPS 9370 with 4K+ UHD
- Intel i7-8550U Quad-Core Processor (up to 4.0GHz with Turbo Boost, 8MB Cache)
- 16GB LPDDR3-2133MHz SDRAM - 512GB PCIe M.2 Solid State Drive
- 13.3-inch UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD InfinityEdge Touchscreen Display (3840 x 2160) with Intel HD Graphics
The name of Dell XPS 9370 must be on your buying list when you’re looking for a laptop that has a magnificent display screen. The XPS 9370 from Dell comes with a 4K+ UHD resolution for running gaming applications.
Running 4K+ game resolution like Battlefield:4, Call of Duty: Warzone is always smooth and easy with XPS 9370 Dell. The model is also equally impactful for a user like you who’s into running graphical drawing.
Say, e.g., you’re trying to edit or remodify your 2D or 3D image; you’ll need software with updated plugins to access it. What if your processor denies performing one such task or your GPU turns unresponsive and goes frigid while executing those programs?
Buying Dell XPS 9370 keeps all such hazards far from the bay. That’s another important factor which you must not overlook at all. The powerful 8th generation quad Core processor provides unlimited speed for running the assigned tasks in your system.
If you’re looking for an ultra-smart Infinity Edge touch display running your program, applications can always be easy. The MaxxAudio Pro is an added feature that guarantees an outstanding stereo effect.
The carbon fiber palm rest provided on your laptop is an added benefit to working with comfort for hours. In addition, the Thunderbolt 3 512 GB PCle Solid State Drive provides additional memory space in your system.
One such support helps you to connect multiple gadgets with your laptop. The infrared camera with Operating System helps you to load Windows 10 Home smoothly.
It takes time to reboot in some laptops, and post a reboot, the system malfunctions to load the updated version of Windows OS. So now that’s another reason to choose this laptop model for yourself.
The turbo Boost speed provided with the i78550U Quad-Core Processor releases an 8MB cache in your system. The 16GB LPDDR3 RAM memory stores a huge chunk of application files in your system.
The 512 GB PCle M.2 Solid Drive stores the ultimate amount of memory space in your system. The Intel HD graphics with 3840*2160 Touch Screen display helps you to understand the high-resolution graphics-intensive tasks in your device.
- Ultra smart Cinema color resolution
- 16GB RAM memory + Intel HD Graphics coprocessor
- Capable for multitasking performance
- 13.3 inches UltraSharp 4K+ Infinity Edge touchscreen
- Durable battery life that exceeds 80% in less than an hour
- It comes with 802.11 ac and weighs less than 5 pounds- 4.25 pounds (approx)
- Older versions of the laptop does not come with an Ethernet option
7. HP Spectre X360
- 【HP Spectre X360 i7】 : Powerful 8th Generation Intel Quad-Core i7-8550U Processor, 1.80GHz up to 4.00GHz, 8 MB Cache, 8 Treads
- 【Expanded Storage】 : 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB PCIe NMVe Solid State Drive, Can Exactly Reach Your Daily and Business Expectation
- 【HP Spectre X360】 : 13.3" Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 ) Touchscreen IPS Widescreen LED Display, BrightView glossy screen maintains the...
Spectre X360 from HP must be your top priority while you’re looking for a reliable laptop for running graphics-intensive tasks. Users often find it difficult to run heavy program applications in their system if their processor RAM is not powerful enough to run heavy tasks.
But the 8tth generation InteQuad-core i7 8550U processor CPU has 1.80 GHz giving a speed up to 4.00 GHz. Moreover, the 8GB DDR4 SDRAM comes with 256 GB PCle NVme Solid State Drive has ample space to finish your tasks easily.
Such capacity assures your laptop to perform heavy tasking applications in your system smoothly. In addition, the 13.3” inches HD BrightView glossy screen helps the user to understand the color contrast of the image resolution while editing or remodeling the 3D or 2D applications in your system.
It’s another purpose of choosing Spectre X360. The Thunderbolt 3 USB Type C port comes with a 1USB 3.1port and 1 headphone. The Microphone Combo jack, 1 micro SD media card reader, is an added asset for this laptop.
With the other older versions of HP, you might find the keyboard of the laptop is not very suitable for running the exe program applications. But that never happens when you have a reliable laptop version like HP Spectre on your buying list.
The vivid Brightview glossy screen maintains colors in your photos and videos. However, you may not find the same image resolution quality on the display screen of the other laptop models.
The Windows 10 Home Version comes with an in-built HD Webcam. The 802.11 ac Wireless internet comes with Bluetooth 5.0. The backlit keyboard is an added benefit of this model.
The Fingerprint Reader enhances your laptop security. The stylus pen provided in this laptop gives you additional support to use the Touchscreen for editing and remodeling the 3D and 2D graphic contents. If you find any of your animated images to be edited, this one must be your first priority.
- 12.75 hrs of battery life
- 8MB cache cleaning support
- Powerful 8th generation Processor iCore7 8550U CPU
- Integrated UHD Graphics 620 processor to execute a heavy graphic intensive task
- Reliable port and quality multitasking slots to connect with third-party devices
- Ultra smart Webcam quality: FHD IR Camera
- The battery life may compromise after using it for extreme gaming purposes
8. HP ZBook Studio X360
- Intel Core i7-8750H 2.20GHz Processor (8th Gen, upto 4.10 GHz, 9MB Smart Cache, 6-Cores) ; 64GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM
- NVIDIA Quadro P1000 Integrated Graphics
- 15.6" 4K UHD (3840x2160) Touch Display; 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 5.0, 720p HD Webcam, Backlit Keyboard, Active Pen, Silver Color
The Zbook Studio X360 from HP is definitely going to be a wise option if you need a device for running drawing applications. On multiple occasions, buyers have complained that their laptop turned unresponsive while running heavy exe files.
Sometimes the processor of an ordinary laptop fails to execute multitasking performances. That’s an added benefit with ZBook Studio X360.
The processor memory of ZBook X360 is the 8th generation iCore7 8750 GHz with smart 9 MB cache cleaning power. The 6Core CPU also comes with a 2TB SATA SSD.
The 64GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM stores a huge chunk of memory files in your system. Accessing them is easy with a simple click. The additional NVIDIA Quadro P1000 Integrated Graphics memory comes with 802.11ac Wi-Fi support.
The 5.0 Bluetooth connectivity comes with a 720P HD webcam, backlit keyboard, and Active Pen. The 15.6 inches diagonal 4K UHD comes with a 3840*2160 display screen.
The same display screen helps you to get extraordinary image resolution quality while editing, remodeling, and framing 3D or 2D drawings. Wait! That’s not all; the Zbook X360 comes with 2*USB 3.0 cable ports, 1*HDMI cable port, and 2*Thunderbolt port.
The SD Card reader provided with this model assures additional space for storing a huge chunk of the downloader, installer exe. Run files. A simple click runs them in your system without any technical disturbance.
You might think that this model does not have additional VRAM memory for running heavy game application files. But that never stops this system from running high graphics-intensive tasks on your laptop.
The powerful graphics processor memory runs those heavy exe files smoothly. Your system never denies running heavy programming software related to drawing and 3D redesigning with one such powerful GPU.
The product comes with a 1-year manufacturing warranty. If you find any parts of the device defective or not up to the expected buying standard, you may go for a warranty claim.
- It comes with 64GB DDR4 dedicated memory
- Backlit keyboard for running online games
- Touchscreen display for editing and modeling graphical and animated drawing
- 720P HD quality Webcam
- 360-degree foldable screen for customizing touch and edit option
- 6 Cell durable battery life
- It does not come with an Optical Drive
9. HP Envy X360
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U: AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500U Processor, 2.0GHz Base Frequency, up to 3.60GHz, 6 MB Smartcache
- Expanded Storage: 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB PCle Solid State Drive, Can Exactly Reach Your Expectation
- HP Envy X360 15: 15.6" Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 ) IPS Touchscreen WLED Display, Boasts Impressive Color and Clarity, AMD Radeon RX Vega 8...
Envy X360 from HP comes from the family of those models, which are primarily known for their super-fast processor CPU and powerful GPU. The graphics processor used in this model is popular for gamers who’re into intense gaming.
Online gamers will always prefer this model because of its AMD Ryzen 5 2500U. The Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500 U processor has a 2.0 GHz base frequency. In addition, the 6MB smart cache cleaning option is an added advantage in your system.
The expanded 8GB storage comes with 2400 MHz. In addition, the DDR4 RAM memory with 256PCLe SSD gives huge space to load and save the graphics installer files.
If you’re thinking about how to run them, then the AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 GPU provided in it is actually meant for you. The integrated graphics processor provides ample scope to you to reach your expected limits.
The powerful processor and the graphics processor runs animated designs, giving your a speedy response to edit them in drawing editing software. Post an editing work; you may choose the option to decide whether to remodel it or re-edit it, however.
The same option is considered a wise one in the long run. The Windows 10 Home version compatible model is available at a reasonably low price. So accessing the model is no big deal.
You can either grab it from an online store or choose to buy it from an offline store. In addition, the in-built FHD IR Webcam comes with 802.11 ac + Bluetooth 4.2 for connecting multiple third-party gadgets and devices at a time.
The same model comes with a backlit keyboard. The keyboard is quite effective for online gaming sessions. The aesthetic look and feel provided in it help you to draw, sketch and design multiple graphics-intensive tasks in your system. The 10.5 hrs of battery life provided in the laptop is effective in the long run for heavy multitasking performances.
- Windows 10 Home 64 Bit compatible
- Inbuilt FHD IR Webcam for better image resolution quality
- Expandable storage up to 8GB at a 2400 Mhz speed + 256 PCIe SSD
- Available with external port: 1*USB 3.1 Type C, 2*USB 3.1, 1*HDMI cable port, 1 Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- Durable lithium-ion battery life
- Additional Windows ink, RX Vega 3 powerful graphics integrated processor
- The older version may counter with technical problems post Windows update
10. Newest Lenovo YogaBook C930
- Powerful 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7Y54 (1.20GHz, up to 3.20GHz with Turbo Boost, 4MB Cache) - As energy efficiency is one of the...
- Discover dual-display productivity - World-class craftsmanship meets dual-display productivity in the Yoga Book C930, an ultraportable...
- World's first dual-display laptop with E Ink - With two screens side by side, you’ll be able to amp up your creativity and...
If you’re looking for a Lenovo laptop, then the name of the Lenovo YogaBook C930 must be on the top of your buying list. Likewise, the laptop’s name must come on the top of your buying list if you’re looking for a product that comes with a powerful processor, CPU, and super-fast GPU for running exe program applications.
The powerful 7th generation processor comes with an iCore5 7Y54 processor CPU with 3.20 GHz turbo boost technology. Energy-efficient performance is one of the prime priorities of the processor.
The dual display productivity comes with World-class craftsmanship. That has made it popular amongst maximum buyers. In addition, the Yoga Book C930 has an ultraportable 360-degree convertible screen.
The main purpose of buying this laptop model is quite effective for those who’re into the profession of drawing and designing. As a buyer, if you’re looking for a reliable laptop to edit, draw and remodel 2D or 3D AutoCAD applications, this must be your first choice.
The YogaBook C930 comes with a dual-display screen to access two screens side by side. In addition, the digital E-ink provided in it comes with a vibrant QHD display. So be it about taking notes, drawing a 2D or a 3D image, redesigning the animated figure, etc.
Lenovo YogaBook C930 should definitely be your first preference. Whether you’re planning to watch a video or trying to edit any animated figure, this laptop must be your first choice always.
The visual and haptic keyboard is known as a “real” one due to many reasons. This has been seen that the 22% increase in typing productivity is from the previous version of YogaBook.
The AI-powered YogaBook is quite accurate for many reasons. The customizable keyboard option provided with this model depends upon the preferred language and format.
In maximum cases, buyers fail to select the right laptop for themselves due to many reasons. Their problem kickstarts while they fail to seek the right model for drawing-related animation work or 2D/3D designing the application.
- Best on-screen touch keyboard on the planet
- Yoga C930 E Ink keyboard
- 22% increase in typing productivity
- Two sides screen touch-enabled to use Active Pen and touch the screen on the other side
- Compatible to take multiple video notes while working in it
- 2*USB 3.1 (Gen. 1) Type C slots
- A bit pricey one in comparison to the other laptop models
By now, you must have understood which is the best laptop for drawing in your system. The main point is to find the right laptop amongst the huge number of available laptops for sale. If you’re into the profession of drawing and frequently need a software application for editing, redesigning, or editing 2D or 3D applications, you must visit our product list for once at least.
What makes you trust us?
After serving in the profession of selling branded laptops for years, we realized the available laptop models for sale. After taking days and weeks to analyze the differences in the laptops meant for graphics-intensive tasks and heavy multitasking performances, we framed our product list. As a result, our product list includes all those models coming under the category of the best laptops for drawing applications in your system.
The list that we have mentioned above will surely help you to find the best laptops available in the market for running graphics-intensive tasks.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
1. What are the good laptops for drawing?
The following laptop models are quite effective for running drawing applications:
- HP Envy 13
- Flagship Dell Inspiron with 15.6” inches screen
- Predator Helios from Acer
- Asus TUF Gaming laptop
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- New Apple MacBook Pro Air
2. What is a good laptop for digital art?
A good laptop for digital art must come with a powerful graphics processor and CPU. In addition, the model must be a multi-tasking one for running heavy graphics-intensive tasks. It should be equally effective in running graphic art, drawing, and 3D and 2D modeling applications. Some of those laptop models are:
- Microsoft Surface Book 2
- Apple MacBook Pro
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- ZBook from HP
- MacBook from Apple
3. Are touchscreen laptops ideal for drawing?
The touchscreen laptops are quite suitable for drawing. That’s because the laptop models which are suitable for drawing come with artists, graphic designers, or architects. The super-sensitive stylus pen helps you to draw, edit or re-modify the animated or 3D/2D images on your laptop. The same enhancement may assist you in re-sketch the same designs if necessary, as it comes with certain technical features.
4. Can you use a drawing tablet with a laptop?
Yes, it’s possible to use a drawing tablet with a laptop. You can use your super light, thin laptop/cum tablet with a drawing tablet and use it single-handedly. The pen might assist you in editing the design and further re-modify the structure as per the client’s requirement based on the approval. So, in a way, a drawing tablet cum laptop is always a good preference while you’re all set to buy a laptop for drawing 3D/2D or animated figures.
5. How much RAM is suitable for performing digital art?
For performing digital art, RAM memory of 8-16GB is sufficient. The 32GB one is an extraordinary selection. The DDR4 RAM memory that’s spacious for fetching huge data files, exe game application files, graphics-intensive heavy tasking files, etc., is suitable for accessing the chunk of a huge mass of data files just within a click. Running heavy installer files, downloader files,.dll/.run/home files for launching a heavy digital art application turns easy with a RAM memory that exists within 8-16 GB and above.
Final Take Away Words:
If you’re looking for the best laptops for drawing or performing digital art, it’s wise to choose a reliable laptop model to launch such heavy applications. As a result, you’ll come across multiple laptops available in the market, fit for running digital art-based drawing applications.
The only thing you need to do is find the right laptop for running digital art-based drawing software smoothly. Unfortunately, that’s not an easy task for you as a newbie buyer.
To increase your buying option, it’s always suggested to take time to browse multiple product lists available in the market. Once you find the product meeting your technical requirements and budget, then only it’s wise to buy it finally!