Best Laptops For 3D Modeling In 2022 [Approved By 3D Artists]
Choosing the best laptops for 3D modeling in 2022 is one of the trickiest deals for every buyer. That’s because choosing a laptop meant for 3D art is not that easy. You need the laptop configurations to meet the standard for running 3D graphics art and modeling.
Maximum buyers fail to reach that standard while looking for a reliable laptop for themselves. That’s when they end up buying a model with a limited CPU processor, limited graphics processor, or low RAM storage.
Frankly, not everyone has the correct knowledge in preparing the list of the best laptops for 3D modeling; that’s why most of them put on the shoes of an aggressive influencer marketer.
Frankly, we hate to do that! Since you’re the buyer, you must understand the technical specs provided in a laptop for executing 3D art and modeling. To make the whole job easy, we have prepared a list of the best laptops for 3d modeling in 2022 available in the market.
- Best Laptops For 3D Modeling In 2022 — Reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Final Takeaway Words
Best Laptops For 3D Modeling In 2022 — Reviews
While ordinary laptops require a good processor CPU, a graphics processor, a laptop for running high graphics-intensive tasks, designing the models and testing them in the 3D support software like Solidworks, AutoCAD, Revit, etc., is no joke at all!
Without the following technical features allotted in your laptop, running that software on your device without a ‘system crash’ is next to impossible. They’re:
- Not less than 16-32 GB Ram ( or else you can’t think of running Maya, Houdini, Wings 3D)
- Must have a 10th/9th Gen. processor CPU with 512GB to 1TB SSD space in your laptop
- 6GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX/GTX 2060-1060 graphics processor is mandatory
- Should have a battery back-up lasting for 6 hours and more for running Autodesk 3Ds Max
The laptop models that we have enlisted below meets the technical criteria provided in the device; they’re:
1. MSI GL65 Leopard
- 15.6" FHD IPS-Level 144Hz 72%NTSC Thin Bezel close to 100%Srgb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8G GDDR6
- Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6-5.0GHz Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(2 x 2 ax)
- 512GB NVMe SSD 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets Max Memory 64GB
The name GL65 leopard from MSI comes on top when it’s about a graphics art and 3D designing laptop. That’s because only a few laptop models can sustain robust activities like downloading bundles of graphics files in clusters.
Editing on Maya, running Autodesk 3DX Max, etc. MSI GL65 is definitely one of those. The dedicated 8GB GDDR6 RAM provided with the laptop model is an additional boost for the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070.
The chipset brand NVIDIA with GPU processor is primarily meant for 4K+ gaming resolution. Well, that’s another reason for choosing this laptop model for 3D modeling.
Judging the quality of a 3D design in Wings 4D educational and professional designing software is impossible unless the system processor has i7 10750 H processor CPU, which you get in GL 65 from MSI.
That’s not all; its smart 15.6” inches FHD IPS display screen gives you the accurate image resolution quality after designing software in it. That way, the image resolution never compromises while you’re running it on your laptop.
The Wi-Fi 6 support provided on the laptop gets a speed of 5.0 GHz. So, you can always perform any action in Modo, Lightwave 3D, Hexagon, Houdini, etc., at lightning speed.
Now you see the difference between the other laptop manufacturing models with that of MSI? It’s another reason to choose MSI from GL65. The 10 multi-language giant speakers provided with the laptop have 3W*2 6 cell battery backup.
The same battery backup is required for running exe files in your system smoothly. The storage unit of MSI GL65 is another benefit for the users. That’s because the model comes with 512GB NVMe SSD and 16GB DDR4 dedicated RAM.
That means you can store chunks of graphics.exe setup installer files in your system without worrying about the space shortage. After all, you have the option to upgrade your memory up to 64GB! So what’s bothering you?
The silver lining 720p HD webcam can be quite efficient in having a video conversation with your teacher if your client thinks that the images require an edit. The USB 3.1 Gen2 type and Type C 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 3 steel series per-key RGB support adds better comfort while designing 3D software on your laptop.
- Hardy technical specifications for AutoCAD and 3D art.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 graphics processor with 8GB GDDR6 VRAM.
- 512GB NVMe SSD additional storage space with 16GB RAM (upgradable up to 64GB).
- iCore 7 10750 H CPU processor with 2.6-5.0 GHz
- Wi-Fi internet support 6
- Win 10 multi-language giant speaker with 3W * 2 6 Cell battery backup provided
- No Thunderbolt USB for speedy file transfer from one gadget to another
2. Lenovo Ideapad L340
- A new dimension of gaming performance awaits - with 9th-generation Intel Core i5 processors, the IdeaPad L340 gaming has the power you...
- Take it to the next level - With the latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics behind you, you can tame the hottest titles with faster, smoother,...
- A portal to a new sound dimension - hardwired into every Idea Pad L340 gaming is advanced Dopoundsy audio technology. Take your mobile...
The Ideapad L340 from Lenovo has a 9th generation Intel Core i5 processor that outsmarts ordinary laptops easily. The laptop model is quite effective in running 3D applications on Maya, Modo, Wings 4D platforms.
Ordinary 3D modeling platforms may not have the technical features to execute those high graphics-intensive tasks, but Ideapad L340 comes with maximum support to outshoot such problems.
It takes less than a second for the NVIDIA GeForce graphics processing unit to launch those applications on your device. That’s another reason for choosing the Lenovo Ideapad L340.
The HD IPS display screen that comes with 1920*1080 resolution can load the image resolution smoothly. After editing an image in your Wings 4D, there’s a huge chance for the images to burst. A 3D model developer may often not get the accurate image dimensions after developing the model. You can barely expect such things in your Lenovo L340 model.
Storage is another problem in ordinary laptops. Often users may not get sufficient space for storing their huge program files. In Lenovo Ideapad, you have 8GB DDR4 RAM memory space along with 512 GB NVMe SSD space.
So, you can save your exe. Setup installer files, gaming files, as well as other run.dll files in your system. By running those exe files in your system, it’s quite easier for you to smoothly load those Exe program applications on your device.
The new sound dimension provided in this laptop with Dopoundsy audio technology is another added benefit of choosing L340. The sound effect is quite reliable to test the gameplay on your device.
If your sound effect is not good, it’s difficult to test the sound effect after adding sound effects in your 3D animated characters by using Blender, Daz Studio, etc.
Ideapad L340’s worldwide acceptance as a gaming laptop is quite reliable due to many reasons. The quick game mode option enabled feature added in this model elevates it quickly from the other available models for sale.
The quiet mode provided with the laptop functions properly and sets the shift gears between modes instantly. That’s another reason to choose Lenovo Ideapad L340 for robust gaming purposes.
- Dopoundsy audio technology for non-stop gaming activity.
- A new sound dimension that’s hardwired for taking your gaming experience to another level.
- The final product may vary slightly from the image.
- Easy to switch the modes from ‘quick’ to ‘quiet’-mode.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics processor with 4GB VRAM support.
- Amazing graphics performance for editing and re-framing 3D model-based designs
- The older versions may not meet the hardware configurations for running 3D modeling software.
3. Microsoft Surface Book 2
- Processor: 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8650U (quad-core) with up to 4.20 GHz Max Turbo
- Memory: 8GB RAM 1866Mhz LPDDR3
- Storage: 256GB Solid State Drive. Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete GPU w/2GB GDDR5 graphics memory
Microsoft is one of the most popular laptop manufacturing brands all over the world. The laptop model is definitely going to be your first choice if you’re either a student who’s into 3D graphics designing or a professional in the same domicile.
As a professional, it’s inevitable for you to overlook the dimension of the images while character development. Multiple game developers and 3D designers have admitted the fact that a 3d design is incomplete unless the character's skin looks live on the virtual screen.
Honestly, as a gamer playing intensive game series from ‘The Last of Us: 4’, ‘Uncharted: 4’, haven’t you felt what if the character comes out of the screen?
The gameplay is one of the key factors, and character development is another pivotal factor. If the main character looks like a robot, do you find it interesting? No!
But think, what if the character has the option to choose the get-up, the skin texture, the available ammunition, and the guns and customize them as per your need? You kind of relate those easily with your game characters, isn’t it?
Now that looks like a real action-packed 3D game to you. Frankly, a lot of hard work is involved at the back end while developing such game applications.
Surface 2 from Microsoft provides a graphics designer just the right tool to develop such real-life characters easily. Apart from accessing the laptop in three different modes- laptop mode, view mode, tablet, and studio mode, the user has the option to use the accessories provided with it.
That includes Surface Dial, SurfacePen, and Surface Precision Mouse. All those accessories assist you in developing the characters as much as realistic as you can.
Such realistic images might need multiple approvals from the client as well as the other game developing corporation. If you’re a professional and into the profession, all you have to do is pick up the Surface pen and use the touchscreen of the laptop as a tablet or view mode.
While coming to the processor CPU of this laptop, you’ll be surprised to know that the 8th generation iCore 7 8650U Quad-Core processor has a speed up to 4.20 GHz.
The 8GB RAM LPDDR3 memory can store huge chunks of exe. Setup files, installer.exe files, and other run files in your device. Getting the same option in all the laptop models is quite difficult. That’s another reason for which you always prefer choosing Surface Book 2 in your buying list.
- Utmost experience in 3D modeling and designing.
- One-stop 10th generation processor CPU memory for i7 8650U processor.
- 8GB DDR4 RAM memory for storing a huge chunk of files.
- Maximum space to store 256GB SSD drive with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete GPU graphics processor.
- 2GB GDDR5 graphics RAM for supporting AutoCAD, Maya, Modo.
- 10 point multi-touch PixelSense display.
- No Thunderbolt USB port for speedy file transfer.
4. GSI GS65 Stealth Laptop
- Display: 15.6 inches Fhd, Anti Glare Wide View Angle 144Hz 3ms 72 percent NTSC
- Processor: Intel Core i7 8750H 2.2: 4.1GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6G GDDR6
The MSI models are quite popular for gaming. That’s not the only reason for which maximum buyers prefer this model. There’s another reason behind the speedy popularity of MS65 laptop models.
Its Intel Core i7 8750H CPU processor memory is another advantage of this laptop. Maximum buyers who’re looking for a model that’s equally impactful for tough gaming choose this model.
The professionals who’re into 3D animation designing always look for a laptop that has NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics processor. That’s because the NVIDIA GeForce processor GPU can power up your 3D modeling-based programs smoothly in your system.
Sometimes, ordinary laptops encounter limited processor CPU-related issues while trying to access Modo, Lightwave 3D, and other software programs.
Well, that’s never going to happen when you’re all set for buying an MSI laptop. Though the laptop is a pricey one, it’s a smart deal for you if you’re looking for 16GB DDR4 memory space, 2666 MHz, 2 sockets, and the option to upgrade the memory up to 32 GB.
Sometimes, developing a 3D animation design may need additional graphics memory, or else software like Houdini, Hexagon may turn responsive in your system. That’s when you need additional graphics memory in your system configurations.
The MSI laptop has an additional graphics processor with 6GB GDDR6 video RAM in it. With one such huge RAM capacity, you have ample scope to design, develop and edit a 3D design smoothly. The 15.6 inches FHD screen helps you to get clear image quality on your laptop.
While the other laptop models may not have the option to edit and re-check the image quality after developing a 3D model, but the MSI laptops always provide you maximum scope to design, re-shape and re-edit the 3D models smoothly without any trouble.
The 512 GB NVMe SSD slot, comes with additional space for storing those exe files in case you have a memory shortage. With one such additional memory slot, you have ample space to store movies, exe files, gamerun.dll files on your laptop smoothly.
- i-Core 7 processor CPU for giving 10% better performance.
- GeForce RTX NVIDIA 20 graphics processor memory.
- 512GB NVMe additional SSD memory slot for saving huge files.
- 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz memory space that’s upgradeable up to 32GB.
- Better audio impact on your laptop.
- Smart Cooler boost Trinity for CPU optimization lasting for 8 hours long.
- A bit pricey than the other laptop models meant for 3D designing.
5. Aero 15 from OLED
- Perfectly sized 15.6" display with ultra-thin bezels and an incredible 89% screen-to-body ratio for productivity and creative tasks |...
- Eye-catching Samsung 4K UHD AMOLED display with VESA DisplayHDR 400 True Black Standard for more realistic imagery, higher contrast,...
- Up to 8-hours of battery life (PCMark 10) to get you through an entire day's work without plugging in for greater work mobility and...
Aero 15 is a smart addition to your buying list while you’re looking for a laptop for 3D modeling and designing. The laptop model is always going to be your first choice if you're a game fanatic.
Maximum game fanatics prefer a bright crystal display 3-millimeter ultra-thin bezel display screen. The USD Samsung 3840*2160 Amoled display is an added leverage with this model. The 100% DCI P3 color gamut has more color than sRGB.
The 9th generation Intel Core i7- 9750H processor CPU comes with w/2.6 GHz. The 4.5 GHz MAx turbo display provided is an added asset for your laptop.
If you’re using this model, you’re going to enjoy the feel of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti graphics support. The 6GB graphics RAM memory provided with the laptop is another leverage if you're a game lover.
The NVIDIA Optimus technology provides an extraordinary gaming experience to you. One of the main reasons for professional 3D designers to take an interest in this laptop is its ultra-fast processor.
Often limited processing ability of a laptop can be one of the reasons for your system to crash while loading AutoCAD, Blender, Houdini Apprentice, etc.
Whereas, with Aero 15 from Samsung, you won’t get a single scope to complain about your graphics processor speed. Its powerful GeForce GTX 1660Ti graphics processor with 6GB memory has an additional storage unit of 16GB DDR4 RAM memory.
If you think that memory might not be sufficient for storing the huge chunk of setup.exe installer files in your laptop, you may, however, choose the 512GB PCle storage space provided in your system.
One such space is quite effective in storing the huge chunk of exe data files in your device. The Aero 15 from Samsung comes with a Thunderbolt Type C USB port for transferring pivotal confidential files at lightning speed.
The Aero 15 provides you the scope to get a connectivity option to access Ethernet Killer 2600 port. The Wi-Fi 6 AX 1650 support provided in this laptop is another added leverage that helps you to connect the laptop with the available LAN port as soon as possible.
The 100% DCI P3 color gamut helps you get the best image resolution quality while it comes to checking the graphics quality of your laptop.
- 9th gen intel Core i79750 H processor CPU for high graphics-intensive tasks.
- Ultra-powerful processor GPU with 6GB VRAM support.
- 16GB DDR4 RAM memory + additional 512GB PCle SSD with Intel 760P SSD.
- Supports Windows 10 Home.
- Perfect for smooth gaming as well as graphics-intensive tasks.
- RGB backlit programmable keyboard.
- The older versions may not support Linux OS and may encounter a hard drive/firmware problem.
6. Acer Predator Helios 300
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0 GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness &...
The name of a gaming laptop like Acer Predator Helios 300 is always on top of your buying list while you’re looking for a laptop for running 4K+ gaming.
Professionals who are into 3D modeling and designing usually look ahead to purchase a laptop that’s reliable for high graphics-intensive tasks. The Predator series from Acer Helios 300 is just the one you need for such purposes.
The 10th generation Intel core i7 10750 H 6 Core processor CPU comes with a speed of 0.5GHz. Since it supports the Windows 10 Home OS version, it’s easy to install the Windows updates.
Unlike other laptop models, the Windows Os version never crashes at all post the installation of the version updates in your system. Rather, this one comes with overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics processor memory that has 6GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM.
That way, be it Modo, Maya, Lightwave 3D, or ZBrush, whichever you’re using, always runs smoothly on your laptop! The same laptop version has a 15.6” inches FHD screen with a full backlit display.
That makes it easier for you to glance through the edited image that you’ve created in AutoCAD. That’s not all; you also have the chance to optimize and regulate the brightness of your screen up to 300nit.
While it comes to storage, the Acer Predator has huge space to store your heavy graphics.exe run files. Be it a 16GB DDR4 RAM memory or 2933 MHz dual-channel memory; there’s additional space provided in the laptop.
The 512GB, NVMe SSD slot has 2 M.2 slots. 1 slot is open for easy upgradation. The 4Zone RGB backlit keyboard provided with the laptop model comes with a Killer Double shot pro Wireless AX 1650i 802.
The Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LNA port provided comes with DTS X ultra-audio output.
- 4th generation metal Aeroblade 3D fan Technology.
- The Bluetooth connectivity option provided in the laptop is another added benefit of this model.
- 16GB DDR4 memory with 512GB PCle NVMe SSD additional memory slot.
- Wireless Double Shot Pro Wireless AX 1650i 802 internets.
- AeroBlade 3D Fan Cooling technology for checking CPU overheating.
- 3ms overdrive response time with 72% NTSC.
- The older version of Acer Predator Helios 300 may not come with additional protective sleeves.
7. MSI Prestige 15 Ultra-Thin Laptop
- 15. 6" HD (3840*2160), 4K thin Bezel, Adobe 100%3840x2160 16: 9NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650 (max-q)4g GDDR5
- NVidia GeForce GTX1650 (max-q)4g GDDR5 HDMI-Out 4K @ 30Hz
- HD 1TB NV Me SSD 32GB (16G*2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB
MSI is one of the popular gaming laptop models for a long time. That’s because its 6Core CPU processor is propelled with an i7-10710U processor, giving a speed of 4.6GHz.
The NVIDIA GeForce graphics coprocessor is known for its incredible gaming experience. Its brilliant graphics driver is known for accelerating multiple heavy applications without a frequent system crash.
As a passionate professional who’s into 3D designing will always get plenty of scopes to utilize the 3D platforms like Blender, Wings 3D, Unity, 3D Max design to run on this laptop.
Sometimes, students pursuing their academic careers in 3D designing or professional 3D artists may not have sufficient space to store the huge installer files in their laptops. For those, this model is a classic choice.
The 16GB DDR4 memory slot can be upgradeable up to 64GB. The additional 1TB space accommodates heavy project files in your system. If you’ve been assigned to do multiple projects, you can save those files in those additional memory spaces.
You’ll barely face a system crash while trying to fetch those; that’s a guarantee from the house of the manufacturers. The 15.6” inches FHD screen provided in the laptop is another reason to choose the MSI Prestige laptop.
While the other models may take hours to load a high-resolution image in your laptop, this one takes less than a minute to load those graphics-intensive image files in your system.
The 4K+ ultra HD spectacular visual experience helps you to visualize a 3D-designed image on your laptop smoothly. That’s another reason to choose this laptop model for yourself.
The connectivity options provided with the MSI laptop models are quite convenient in comparison to the other laptop models. While the other models may take ample time to transfer files from one device to another, this one requires Thunderbolt 3* 2 USB 3 cable port to connect your laptop with these gadgets in your system.
The general port 1 cable and wireless 2 intel Wi-Fi 6 support provided with the laptop effectively shift the designs and 3D images from one device to another.
- BT5 720p Webcam with Thunderbolt port included for speedy transfer of files.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2060 graphics processor for editing, sketching and redesigning multiple 3D graphics-intensive image files.
- Powerful i7 10710 U processor CPU enabled with additional 16GB DDR4 memory.
- Additional 512GB PCle NVme SSD slot for storing high graphics intensive task files.
- Space memory upgradeable up to 64GB (max.).
- Smart RGB keyboard with the backlit feature enabled.
- The older versions may not be as hardy and updated as the newer version.
8. Razer Blade 15
- More power: The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0 GHz max turbo and 6...
- Ray-tracing: The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q Design is powered by the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and brings...
- More frames: Incredible performance paired with the fast 144Hz 15. 6" full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win.
Razer Blade 15 is another smart addition to your buying preferences if you’re looking for a device that’s suitable for online gaming as well as for 3D modeling.
Buyers always look for a laptop that has a reliable CPU processor memory for running high graphics-intensive tasks. On purchasing Razer Blade 15, you always have the leverage to perform high graphics-intensive tasks on your laptop.
There were a lot of customer complaints about the 9th generation iCore processor CPU crashing on multiple occasions on executing graphics-intensive tasks. Well, with the iCore7 10750H processor CPU, you can never expect such an unexpected crisis.
The 5.0 MHz max turbo speed never allows your system to crash while executing heavy tasks. That’s not all; with a powerful 10th generation CPU processor from iCore 7 10750H, you can reach the ultimate level of online gaming as well as developing 3D models smoothly.
The NVIDIA GTX graphics processor included in your device is another smart option for boosting your graphics editorial tasks' performance while one such program is in progress.
With the 6Core processing speed added with the GeForce RTX 2070 Max Q design, the NVIDIA architecture powers that. This means, even if a 4K+ gaming application is running, that’s barely going to bother the other ongoing applications in your system.
This laptop's cinematic quality is another added advantage for viewing the edited 3D images on your laptop later. The Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 with added Turbo Boost support provided in this laptop is another reason for choosing this model.
With one such support, you can always access the internet, download multiple software in your system and access them however you want. The Gigabit Ethernet provided with the laptop is another advantage of choosing this laptop for yourself.
The 144Hz speed enabled 15.6” inches screen provided with the laptop comes with thin full HD bezel technology. The technology gives you a vibrant image effect after editing the 3D models in your system.
That’s not all; the amazing NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics memory has 8GB GDDR6 VRAM for running high graphics intensive task files. Some 3D software may demand additional memory space for running huge graphics-intensive exe files, for that one such processor CPU is always going to be your first preference.
The thunderbolt port option provided with the laptop is another added asset for connecting the Thunderbolt port cable C to your device. One such option widens your scope to connect the USB ports with your device while connecting third-party gadgets.
- Best in class experience for professional 3D artists and designers.
- Ample chance to access 10th generation intel core i7 10750H processor CPU.
- NVIDIA turning GPU architecture for bringing ultra-bright cinematic quality.
- CNC ultra-strong aluminum unibody- known for its hardy construction.
- Gigabit killer Ethernet with USB Type-A and C Thunderbolt port for connecting third-party gadgets with your laptop.
- Customizing Backlit Keyboard with Razer Chroma to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the laptop
- The model does not come with an added Optical Drive option.
9. Asus ZenBook Duo
- ScreenPad Plus: 12.6 inch matte touchscreen, giving your endless way to optimize your multitasking experience by extending the screen...
- 14 inch Full HD NanoEdge touchscreen glossy main display
- Latest 10th generation Intel Core i7-10510U Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.9 GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce MX250
Asus is one of the most popular laptop manufacturing brands all over the world. Primarily known for developing laptops for official purposes, now there into developing customized laptops for the masses.
Their ZenBook model is quite effective for using both a NotePad as well as a laptop. While you’re accessing the touchscreen, you have the option to look into the touch screen option provided with the model.
One such scope is quite helpful in assisting you in splitting the screen or windows or using the apps on both the displays. Not all laptops come with the option to access the touch screens separately.
Only a few laptop manufacturing brands come with this option to use the display screen as a touchscreen. The latest 10th generation Intel core i7 10510 U processor CPU can clear up to 8M cache.
The 4.9GHz speed guaranteed with the laptop is quite effective in loading high graphics-intensive tasks smoothly. Apart from the NanoEdge touch screen glossy main display, the 10th generation iCore 7 10510U processor CPU has an NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics processor for executing heavy exe task files in your system.
The 1TB PCle NVme SSD slot comes as an additional memory space apart from 16GB LPDDR3 RAM storage. The inbuilt IR camera has additional facial recognition features.
One such feature sounds quite promising to enhance your system's internal security to restrict third-party access without your knowledge. The Ergo Lifting design adds comfort to your device while editing the 3D images on your laptop.
That’s another reason for choosing Asus from the other laptops when it comes to running Maya, Modo, or Blender in your system for 3D modeling. As a professional 3D designer, it’s always your first priority to look at whether the available 3D modeling platforms will suit your device or not.
Well, ZenBook definitely matches your one such priority because apart from its GeForce MX250 NVIDIA processor GPU and the 16GB storage unit along with an additional 1TB SSD slot, the device is accessible in Notepad mode.
So technically, you don’t have to stay closer to the laptop desk while using it. You may use it in tablet mode while having a conversation in a video call, Skype Call with your client and subject teachers.
Post their feedback; you may take their suggestions too if needed and make progress in the project where you were working. That’s another benefit of choosing this laptop model for 3D designing and modeling-based applications.
- Extensive connectivity option with Gigabit + Wi-Fi 6 Support.
- HDMI cable port, USB Type C, as well as USB Type-A port option provided.
- It can be accessed as a Notebook as well as in laptop mode.
- UX581 series comes with 1TB PCle NVMe SSD space in addition to 16GB memory space.
- Easy to transfer files with USB thunderbolt port at lightning speed.
- Easy to access the touchscreen as per the right option in the long run.
- The older versions may not come with a smart ScreenPad Touch Plus option.
10. MSI GL65 Leopard
- 15.6" FHD IPS-Level 144Hz 72%NTSC Thin Bezel close to 100%Srgb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8G GDDR6
- Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6-5.0GHz Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(2 x 2 ax)
- 512GB NVMe SSD 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets Max Memory 64GB
Ever wondered about using a laptop processor that’s pretty fast, aggressive, and gives a speed of a leopard? Well, that’s not a joke! The MSI GL 65 leopard is going to be your first choice while you’re looking for a laptop that assists you in running high graphics intensive exe tasks.
Normally, 3D designers and 2D sketch artists need a responsive processor CPU and a graphics processor that can easily fetch an application without bothering the ongoing programs running in the background.
Either due to lack of proper technical knowledge or prior to hurry in maximum cases, the users end up choosing the wrong laptop model for themselves.
That’s when they need a powerful laptop that is reliable for online gaming as well as performing high graphics-intensive tasks smoothly. Well, it’s difficult to seek such laptop models, but not an impossible deal anyhow!
The MSI laptop from the GS65 series is well renowned for its potential processor CPU. Well, the powerful iCore 7 10750H CPU processor is sufficient to load heavy graphics-related tasks on your laptop.
If you’re looking ahead to know about its graphics processor, you’ll be amazed to learn that the NVIDIA RTX 2070 processor is an added leverage with this model. Not every model comes with a 2070 GPU processor.
The most interesting part is, the graphics processor comes with an 8GB GDDR6 VRAM. The same video RAM is quite helpful to connect your device with online 3d editing platforms like Modo, Wings 4D, Blender, etc.
Sometimes low memory can be a serious issue for not loading the graphics-intensive exe tasks in your laptop. Still, with MSI GS65 leopard, such types of problems never show up with a ‘low memory space error’ or a ‘limited memory processor’ etc.
That reduces your burden to fetch heavy exe task files in your system easily. The 16GB dedicated DDR4 memory added with your storage unit is not the only space where you can store the exe graphics files on your laptop.
If you think that the space is not sufficient, you may, however, utilize the additional space provided in it. The 512GB NVMe SSD memory slot provided with your system is another advantage of this model.
The USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C and 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 3 steel series is another added advantage for connecting third-party gadgets with your device. That way, it’s easier for you to transfer your files quickly from one device to another.
- iCore 7 10750 H processor CPU with 2.6-5.0 GHz Wi-Fi 6 support AX 201.
- RTX 2070 GeForce NVIDIA graphics processor with an additional 8GB GDDR6 VRAM.
- 72% NTSC Thin Bezel display.
- 512GB NVMe SSD + 16GB memory space (upgradeable up to 64GB).
- USB 3.1 Gen. 2 Type C, 1 USB 3.2, General 1 3 Steel series per KGB keyboard option enabled.
- 720p HD Webcam for better and enhanced online video conferences for taking feedback based on your performances.
- The older versions may not work properly post-installation of the Windows latest version update
After browsing our product list, the first query to strike your mind is, ‘How will I choose the perfect laptops for 3D modeling when there are already so many models discussed above?’
Does that mean that there are no other ways to find a reliable laptop for running 3D modeling applications?
No way! There are plenty of buyers still on the run to grab the best product that can be tagged as the best laptops for 3D modeling applications in your system.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Some of their frequently asked questions might be helpful for you to choose the right laptop for yourself; here it goes:
1. Which are the best laptops for 3D modeling in 2022?
If going by the list of the best laptops needed for running 3D modeling-based applications, the list might freak you out. That’s why we have chosen only those laptops that come under the category of the verified purchase done by genuine buyers.
One such list is easy to shortlist, and that’s why we would like you to go through that list only to avoid confusion. The list goes like this:
- New MacBook Pro
- Dragonfly from HP Elite
- Razer Blade 15
- Acer Helios Predator 300
2. How much RAM do I need for 3D modeling?
For running a graphics-intensive task like editing and framing a 3D modeling software on your laptop, you need 32GB RAM memory. Maximum 3D artists prefer a RAM memory that can be upgradeable up to 64GB RAM. One such RAM memory is quite effective for framing and editing multiple 3D-based tasks smoothly.
If you’re looking ahead to run basic 3D-based modeling applications, then probably the 16GB RAM will fulfill your requirements suitably.
3. Is the GTX 1650 graphics processor suitable for 3D modeling?
Yes, the GTX 1650 graphics processor is quite sufficient for 3D modeling applications. Powerful GPU processors like Ryzen 9 or Intel 9 are quite reliable for running 3D graphics-based applications on your laptop.
Without this basic graphics processor, it’s difficult for you to run a 3D model software program in your system smoothly. That’s why a reliable laptop model like Asus TUF Gaming comes with a powerful graphics processor for running all those graphics-related tasks in your system smoothly.
4. Which computer specs are mandatory for running 3D modeling-based applications on your laptop?
The required computer specs needed for running 3D modeling application on your laptop includes:
- Graphics Card
- 9th /10th generation CPU processor memory
- Requires a system memory of 64GB
- Requires a power supply of 80+ gold rated wattage
- It’s an added benefit if you have an AMD Radeon processor CPU for executing 3d modeling based tasks on your laptop
Final Takeaway Words
As a buyer, if you’re looking for a reliable laptop for running 3D-based applications, you need to browse multiple product websites. After scrolling down those websites, you have multiple scopes to choose the right laptop for yourself.
However, if you're a newbie buyer and looking ahead to buy the best laptops for 3D Modeling In 2022 running graphics-intensive 3D application-based tasks on your device, then you might consult our product website too in detail.
Best of good luck in advance!