Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own. Read more about Affiliate Disclosure
A lot of people wonder if they can get a good gaming laptop under $500 or if it’s even possible at all.
The fact is yes, you can get a good gaming laptop for under 500 dollars! In fact, in this article, I will show you some of the best top-rated Gaming Laptops Under 500 dollars here. These Gaming Laptops are specially designed for gamers who are looking for something portable with the ability to game away from home as well as being able to play games like DOTA and Counterstrike!
Nobody except a game fanatic feels the impact of non-stop gaming for hours in an Xbox! As a gamer, if you can spend the whole day playing the latest versions of Hitman 3, Far Cry: 6, then the gaming laptops are always your first choice.
“As a gamer, you think- what on earth can be more interesting and intense as silently finishing your targets as a Hitman, entering into the premises in disguise, eliminating the targets? Or is it about killing the Zombies, saving humans in Dying Light: 2 franchise?”
While searching for the best gaming laptops under 500 USD for playing online video games, maximum users think it’s a wild goose chase. That’s because buying a gaming laptop costs you an arm and a leg.
That’s a myth now!
It’s easy to grab your best pick within a budget that barely exceeds 500 dollars. Finding hard to believe? We, too, were, in fact, initially, but not anymore. But if you want to play AAA titles then you will need a little more budget, then you can get the best gaming laptop under $1500. But if you cannot spend that much then check out the best gaming laptop under $800.
After spending hours searching for the best gaming laptops under $500 of 2021, we understood that it’s time for us to break the myth that gamers need to maintain a high budget for buying laptops meant for gaming purposes. Along with it, if you’re looking for a laptop under $800, then we recommend you to read our guide on it.
- 1 Top 10 Best Gaming Laptops Under $500 In 2021 — Reviews
- 1.1 1. New Acer Aspire 5: Best Budget Gaming Laptop Under $500
- 1.2 2. New Dell Inspiron 15
- 1.3 3. Lenovo Ideapad 3
- 1.4 4. Asus Vivobook 15 F512JA AS34
- 1.5 5. HP 14 Touch Screen – Gaming Laptop under $500 with TouchScreen
- 1.6 6. HP 15 Touchscreen With AMD Ryzen 3 Processor
- 1.7 7. Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop – Budget Gaming Laptop
- 1.8 8. Newest HP Pavilion For Budget Gaming
- 1.9 9. HP 5dy 1036nr 10th Gen
- 1.10 10. Acer TUF FX505DT
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Final Words
Top 10 Best Gaming Laptops Under $500 In 2021 — Reviews
|New Acer Aspire 5
||Check On Amazon|
|New Dell Inspiron 15
||Check On Amazon|
|Lenovo Ideapad 3
||Check On Amazon|
|Asus Vivobook 15 F512JA AS34
||Check On Amazon|
|HP 14 Touch Screen
||Check On Amazon|
|HP 15 Touchscreen
||Check On Amazon|
|Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
||Check On Amazon|
|Newest HP Pavilion For Budget Gaming
||Check On Amazon|
|HP 5dy 1036nr 10th Gen
||Check On Amazon|
|Acer TUF FX505DT
||Check On Amazon|
Laptops meant for gaming purposes must come with a powerful CPU processor, a GDDR5 VRAM that’s 4GB+, (approx.) 512 SSD storage memory that (if not, then at least 256GB is a must) and 8GB or above DDR4 dedicated RAM memory for the storage of heavy game downloader files.
Newbie laptop buyers usually find it difficult to choose the best gaming laptops under $500 USD. However, choosing a laptop that has a reliable CPU processor, GPU memory, and powerful CPU cooling fan to avoid overheating is no turkey shoot at all! To do the job easily, we finally came up with the following laptop suits perfect for gaming needs.
Here they go:
1. New Acer Aspire 5: Best Budget Gaming Laptop Under $500
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life...
- RAM is upgraded to 12GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs...
Acer Aspire 5 is one of the best budget-friendly gaming laptops under $500, Newest Acer Aspire 5 comes with the AMD Radeon 3 Mobile graphics only used for high-end graphics memory.
In maximum cases, it has been seen that 15.6” inches Full HD (1920*1080) widescreen comes with an LED-backlit IPS display. In addition, the AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor Graphics memory gives a speed of 2.30 GHz.
The Turbo Boost technology used in it assists you in driving the high-definition gaming files smoothly. They never glitch or stop the CPU processor in the middle of downloading or installing the game files.
Some users might be curious to know about the display screen of the Acer Aspire 5 model. The LED-backlit display screen provides you with the actual feel of viewing the high image resolution quality.
The image never fades or bursts while you see them on your display screen. The image colour contrast looks similar to the actual reel image quality. As a buyer, you will find uncompromising image quality with one such laptop.
The 3 cell lithium-ion battery stays for 6 long hours. That’s quite effective for powering up your system during long, intense gaming sessions. While it comes to other technical features, you’ll see this one has a 4MB cache cleaning capacity that speeds up to 2 Cores.
The 256 GB SSD storage memory drive is quite an effective one. The 12GB DDR4 RAM network, requires 802.11 ac. The 4.0 Bluetooth is quite effective in connecting your laptop with the other available local devices instantly.
The additional 256GB SSD drive stores a huge chunk of exe fame files, additional game.dll/run files in your system.
Fear not! They won’t take a single additional space in your storage memory.
They won’t affect your laptop’s other ongoing tasks, which are common with the other laptop models. For example, it takes less than a second for multiple applications to respond while an already high ending game application is in progress.
- The HDMI cable port is available.
- USB 2.0*2 and USB 3.1 ports for connecting external gadgets to your laptop.
- RJ45*1 combo port available for connecting headphone/microphone jack.
- Lithium-ion batteries last up to 6 hrs.
- The wireless mouse bundle comes in the long run.
- Weighs less than 4.19 lbs.
- It May is not be suitable for those looking for a full-sized keyboard.
2. New Dell Inspiron 15
- Intel Celeron Processor 4205U (2MB Cache, 1.8 GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
- Intel UHD Graphics 610
Your every dream of playing online games on your laptop comes true with the newest gaming laptop Inspiron 15 from Dell. This model from Dell comes with a Dual-Core 4205U Intel processor with anti-glare non-touch IPS backlit display.
The 1.80 GHz speed is quite sufficient for running heavy Exe file applications in your system. In addition, the limited cache cleaning capacity in your laptop no longer bothers you with this model.
The 2M cache cleaning technology keeps your cache memory clean from the junk files. That runs high graphics-intensive game applications in your system smoothly.
The Intel Celeron Processor is 4205U. The processor is matchless in front of the other processor memory of the laptop brands belonging to the same class.
The 4GB RAM capacity helps your laptop to run heavy program files in your system without a single trouble. The 1TB space in your system memory barely lets overlapping of storage space in your laptop.
In other laptops finding such a huge space is quite cranky indeed. That’s because not every laptop manufacturing company provides additional memory space for storing huge exe files.
The dual 1TB HDD hard drive provided in your laptop provides maximum storage for saving huge files. In addition, the MaxxAudio Pro wave’s sound technology gives the feel of a genuine audio effect on running high-sounding games in your system.
If you’re planning to buy a joystick and other game enhancements like the steering wheel, feel free to make the purchase. That’s because the gaming device comes with a 2USB 3.1 gen port, 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 SD Card Reader, 1 HDMI cable port.
The model also comes with an option to use 1 RJ45, 1 headphone, and a microphone audio jack. In addition, the 802.11 ac Wi-Fi support helps you to connect your laptop with the online gaming servers during intense gaming sessions.
It finds the Local Area Network instantly once it’s on. So if the network is shared, you can expect it to connect with a shared server at once.
- 3 Cell 42 hrs lithium-ion battery life.
- Powerful Celeron 4205U processor memory + integrated GPU.
- Multiple USB ports for connecting third-party devices.
- Headphone/microphone audio jack.
- 1TB laptop Flash memory space.
- It weighs around 4.8 lbs.
- A bit heavy in comparison to the other laptops.
3. Lenovo Ideapad 3
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dopoundsy Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less...
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast and powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
The Ideapad from Lenovo was launched primarily for meeting the requirements of those who require high ending graphics configurations in their laptop. However, as a game fanatic, You can definitely consider Ideapad 3 as a cheap gaming laptop.
The Ideapad 3 comes with AMD Ryzen 5 3500U mobile processors. However, while playing intense graphics games like Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Call of Duty: World At War, you must have witnessed multiple times your system processor freezing while performing high graphic-intensive tasks.
That never comes as an option while you have the Ideapad 3 series from Lenovo. The powerful processor performs such huge tasks almost in a jiffy.
The Radeon integrated graphics never let your system take hiccups while running those gaming applications. That runs those high ending graphics gaming files in your system smoothly.
The laptop never exceeds your 500$ budget; that’s the interesting part! The Dopoundsy audio impact gives crystal clear sound to your ears. Such a crystal clear effect can’t be matched with any other laptop sound system’s audio effect.
The 14-inch FHD screen comes with a narrow side bezel view. Such a view raises the image quality in your display screen. The image quality never bursts in one such wide-angle view screen. The laptop model comes with Bluetooth 4.1 option.
The 2*2 Wi-Fi 5 support comes with 3 USB ports and an HDMI cable setup. The setup is quite a necessity for connecting multiple other third-party gadgets with your Ideapad 3.
Coming to the storage capacity: The 8GB DDR4 SD RAM can accommodate huge chunks of data files. The ultra-sleek design and durable metal finish appeal make it easier to carry.
The privacy-protected physical shutter attached with the WebCam is an optional one. You may choose it however as per your own wish. Furthermore, the Radeon Vega 8 graphics processor assures the colour contrast remains as it is. Therefore, you can always expect the quality of the image to be quite an uncompromising one.
- Powerful Dopoundsy audio effect for crystal clear sound.
- Bluetooth 4.1, with 3 USB ports, up to 2*2 Wi-Fi ports 5.
- 8GB DDR4 RAM + SDRAM.
- A durable battery that lasts for more than 8-10 hrs.
- Quiet and quick Q control feature.
- Maximum memory space for better performances.
- Does not have dedicated GDDR5 graphics memory for high-defined gaming.
4. Asus Vivobook 15 F512JA AS34
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
Known for running high gaming applications, Asus laptop models are known for their worldwide popularity. This one has a 15.6 inches FHD 4 way Nano Edge bezel display screen.
The model is compatible with google classroom, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer 11. The latest 10th generation I Core 3 1005 G1 CPU processor has a 4M cache cleaning facility. It gives a speed of 3.4 GHz.
Users often find that storing and installing multiple game files on your laptop reduces the performance speed. Frankly, with VivoBook 15 from Asus, one such trouble never comes as an option as it can run various games very smoothly.
The 8GB dedicated DDR4 RAM and 128 GB PCle NVMe M.2 SSD has huge space for saving chunk data files in your laptop. That way, you’ll never find low memory space in your system for storing those downloaded .dll run files in your storage unit.
The powerful processor supports multitasking performance while running those files in your system. The Ergonomic backlit keyboard and fingerprint sensor-activated via Windows Hello is an added advantage to your laptop. The latest processor is also very power efficient helping you to get a battery life of more than 5 hours.
The Ergolift design and improved typing position help you to enjoy unlimited gaming sessions smoothly. In addition, the USB 3.2 Type, USB 3.2 Type-A, and USB 2.0 ports help you to connect multiple third-party devices to your laptop.
The Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 support helps you to connect with the online gaming servers, music, video streaming, etc., without interruption. While it comes to security, the Asus model is known for its uncompromising security.
The fingerprint sensor restricts any third person from accessing your system without your consent. That’s an added benefit to save your system from falling into the wrong hands, followed by your data hack/ data missing from your laptop.
This laptop also provides you ample scope to download multiple apps from Microsoft Store that are not available in your system. To navigate into the store and install the apps in your system to access them smoothly.
- 3.4 GHz processor speed: powerful 10th generation iCore 3 1005G1 CPU processor.
- 4M cache cleaning capacity.
- 8GB DDR4 RAM memory for storing a huge chunk of file data in your system.
- Graphics-intensive coprocessor to run high-definition games and graphics-intensive tasks.
- Lithium polymer battery that charges 60% within 49 minutes (max.).
- Deeper bass audio delivery with SonicMaster sound effects.
- No additional graphics RAM memory for high-definition graphics-intensive tasks.
5. HP 14 Touch Screen – Gaming Laptop under $500 with TouchScreen
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.60 GHz base clock, up to 3.50 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores) Smart dual-core, four-way...
- 14" Touchscreen, typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED...
- DDR4 2400 MHz RAM Memory with Solid State Drive (SSD) combo brings the muscle for gaming, creating, and advanced multitasking, so you...
HP 14 touchscreen Home is another smart addition to your budget gaming laptop list if you’re looking for a laptop with a speedy processor memory. While the other laptops’ CPU processors may glitch to execute heavy .exe applications, the AMD Ryzen 3 3200 U processor provided with it has 2.60 GHz.
The 4MB cache cleaning technique, with smart dual 2 core four-way processing performance, runs heavy applications smoothly. In addition, the natural finger-touch navigation turns the Windows 10 OS highly effective.
Finding all these smart technical features in a laptop that are within a sub-budget of 500 dollars is quite impressive. The energy-efficient LED backlight screen comes with DDR4 2400 MHz RAM memory.
The Solid State Drive is sufficient for online gaming, creating graphics integrated tasks, and running high-resolution videos on your laptop. Nothing stands compared to HP touchscreen 14, as the smart finger-touch navigation feature makes it more compact and effective during intense online gaming sessions.
The 8GB DDR4 shared graphics + storage RAM memory is a smart fit for multitasking. Be it about running your video games or editing a graphics-intensive image resolution; the HP14 Touchscreen provides the right image contrast quality.
The powerful processor is reliable for multitasking. Your system won’t hang on browsing multiple tabs at a time on your laptop. The laptop comes with a few other technical specifications like 1 headphone out and an audio-in combo jack. 1 built-in HD webcam with added microphone. 1* built-in fingerprint reader and 1* in-built media reader for ultra-fast file transferring facility.
The Ethernet Combo, Bluetooth 4.2, and RJ45 LAN help you instantly connect with the local area Wi-Fi network. That assures you ‘unable to connect with the local Wi-Fi devices,’ ‘network connectivity error’ pop-up free notification in your system.
- Powerful AMD Ryzen 3 3200U processor with 2.60 GHz base clock.
- 4MB cache cleaning technique with smart dual-core processor, HD quality computing.
- DDR4 8GB RAM memory + shared Radeon Vega 3 graphics memory.
- 128GB SSD for storing a huge chunk of exe downloader and .run exe files.
- 1366*768 HD backlight touch screen.
- 1USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C and 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 TypeA cable port,1 HDMI 1.4b 4K port.
- No additional GDDR5 VRAM graphics processor memory.
6. HP 15 Touchscreen With AMD Ryzen 3 Processor
- BIOS Recovery and Protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage...
- Fast boot up with SSD: Boot up in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a speedy experience with the internal...
- Power through your day: Built to keep you productive and entertained through long hours at work, school or home
Finding an additional optical driver for running the Game CD/DVD’s is more of an advantage if your laptop already has 8GB DDR4 dedicated RAM memory with 256GB storage space.
Well, if you’re on the run to search for one such laptop for yourself, the name of HP comes first. This is because the 15.6 inches HP laptop comes with all such features, which is needed for an intense gamer like you.
Earlier users could connect the name of Asus with AMD Ryzen 3 Processor, but now the brand has got sufficient competitors in the market. HP’s name definitely comes amongst those.
This model of HP comes with an integrated 3250U processor CPU with AMD Ryzen 3 processor. With one such powerful processor, it’s easier for you to get 2.4GHz base clock turbo speed.
The 15.6 inches diagonal touch screen helps you access the screen without a mouse or keypad. That’s another trendy addition to your gadget.
The SVA BrightView Micro Edge WLED backlit touch screen display helps you to get the ideal feeling of high image contrast. In addition, the 802.11/ac Wi-Fi support can instantly connect with the local area network connectivity in no time once it’s being connected.
Users always prefer a laptop that’s a portable one. Your every dream comes true with this HP model. Its light-to-carry design and 6.5 mm Micro Edge Bezel display assure the right colour contrast in your system screen.
With other laptop models, often running Windows 10 OS versions can be a bit problematic. That never happens with the HP. This version supports Windows 10 Home in S mode.
The mode has secure, advanced, and additional protective features to withstand malware trespassing and installing in your system.
- Comes with a re-writable CD/DVD option.
- Easy to access HP audio switches that have intuitive sound speaker control.
- Smart BIOS protection to enhance the security of your laptop to restrict third-party access.
- Spacious storage: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM memory + 256 GB SSD.
- It comes with a lithium-ion battery: it stays for 9.20 hrs.
- Auto checks PC health to track the apps overheating the CPU.
- Storage memory is compromised due to the active presence of an Optical Drive.
7. Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop – Budget Gaming Laptop
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- 15.6 inches Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory; 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots - 1 slot open for easy upgrades) and 1 - Available hard drive bay
Acer Nitro 5 must be your choice when you’re all set to pick the best gaming laptop within a low budget. The ergonomic Nitro 5 Acer models must be your first preference while you’re looking for a gaming laptop.
The laptop model is known for its unique design and i5 9300H 9th generation CPU processor. The CPU processor gives a speed of up to 4.1 GHz. The 15.6 inches Full HD screen comes with a widescreen IPS LED-backlit display.
Such a prolific display screen helps you get the colour contrast of the ordinary laptop screens and the Acer Nitro 5 display screen. In addition, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics memory comes with 4GB DDR5 VRAM for running high graphics-intensive applications.
Often you may find it hard to run high graphics-intensive games with 4K resolution quality. Popular video games like DeusX, Farcry:5, Shadow of the TombRaider need powerful high graphics processing capability in your laptop.
For that Acer, Nitro5 must be your first choice. That’s because this one comes with NVIDIA 1650 Graphics processor with a 4GB VRAM dedicatedly provided for performing such huge graphic integrated tasks.
The added 159300H 9th generation CPU processor provides an additional boost to run those applications smoothly in your system. In addition, the 8GB DDR4 dedicated RAM memory gives a speed of 2666MHz memory.
The 256GBPCle NVme SSD comes with an extra 1 slot for easy upgrades. In addition, the available hard drive bay provides additional support for running those program applications in the long run.
The backlit keyboard is an added feature to raise the heat while racing through the hot pursuits with your Project Cars: 2. The dedicated NitroSense Key comes with WASD, and arrow keys are highlighted for easy location. The tactile feel of the keys travels at a distance of 1.6mm. That’s extraordinary to deliver 20 million+ strokes on your laptop.
- Ultra-powerful i5 Core 9300H processor CPU.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics memory with 4GB VRAM for 4K resolution gaming.
- WASD and arrow keys to enjoying the red-backlit keyboard/ perfect match for sci-fi gaming.
- Wave Maxx studio audio effect for breaking down the boundaries: with Acer True Harmony.
- Alexa compatible in-built features.
- Durable 8hrs. Long battery life.
- Excessive hard strokes may affect the keypad.
8. Newest HP Pavilion For Budget Gaming
- AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen 5 3550H Processor (Quad-core, 2.1 GHz Up To 3.7 GHz, 4 MB Cache), 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit Display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 3GB GDDR5
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, 802_11_AC, Bluetooth 4.1, Card Reader, HD Audio with Stereo Speakers, Webcam
As a premium gamer, the name HP Pavilion comes on the top of your buying list. The laptop is known for its extraordinary technical specs like AMD Ryzen 5 3500H 2nd generation processor memory.
Such an ultra-fast processor memory comes with a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Graphics memory unit solely meant for 4K and above gaming. With the other laptops, you have the option to complain about your limited graphics and processing ability.
The HP Pavilion never gives you the scope to witness such unwanted issues during an intense gaming session. The powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics memory comes with 3GB GDDR5 RAM for running the high graphics-intensive gaming tasks like running the downloader files, installer files of Metro Exodus, Crysis:3, etc.
The Quad-Core Ryzen 5 processor runs those game.exe files smoothly in your system. Thinking about where to store the game file information, setup.exe files, and other graphics files?
The 256GB SSD provided in your laptop with 8GB dedicated DDR4 RAM memory can find ample space to store those files in your system memory. So you barely need to worry about those.
Now, the other features provided with this laptop: the 10/100/1000 MBPS ethernet helps you to download bulk files in your system. So if it’s about upgrading the applications or about installing the plugins associated with your graphics editing software, just connect your system with the internet settings.
The Bluetooth 4.1, Card Reader, HD Audio with the stereo speakers, and ultra-modern WebCam provided with your laptop help you enjoy intense chat conversations during a video conference.
The full-sized standard keyboard with an outstanding numeric keypad sets you for an intense gaming session while playing the FarCry:5 or any interesting game franchise series with adrenaline rushing through your veins.
- 15.6” inches Full HD screen with IPS display.
- 8GB DDR4 dedicated processor memory + 256GB SSD memory.
- IPS widescreen back-lit display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 dedicated GDDR5 3GB VRAM.
- Full-size keyboard with additional numeric keypad.
- 52.5 W 3 hrs lithium-ion battery lasting for long hours.
- USB 3.1 Type C, 3.1 Type A and USB 2.0 1, Headphone/Speaker/LineOut Jack provided + 1 RJ45 jack.
- The display screen may not be IPS standard in the older model version.
9. HP 5dy 1036nr 10th Gen
- Your career essential: With Wi-Fi 6 (2x) and Bluetooth(R) 5 connections, HP True Vision HD webcam and an integrated numeric keypad,...
- Design and style with performance to match: Stay connected and productive with long-lasting battery life and a thin and portable,...
- BIOS recovery and protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage...
Those who are familiar with the name of HP till now must have developed a taste for HP in many ways. If you’re strictly not looking ahead to raise your budget above 500$, then this one is actually meant for you.
The laptop model is known for its super-fast Intel HD graphics processor. The graphics processor is known for its uniqueness due to many reasons. The i5 1035G1 Intel Processor is quite smart to run heavy exe files.
Sometimes running the exe app files might not be an easy task. The Quad-Core processor comes with a 1.0 GHz frequency rate. The 3.6 GHz Turbo Boost technology takes less than a second to fetch heavy app data in your system.
The 15.6 inches HD display is known for retaining the image resolution quality without bursting the image. However, multiple times, you must have witnessed that the processor CPU is unable to fetch heavy app data files.
With HP 15dy1036nr, you barely have to access such trouble. The 8GB dedicated DDR4 RAM memory and 256 GB SSD slot provides ample space to store chunks of data files. It’s all about a simple click to access those exe files.
Coming to the design and style. The laptop is designed for better performance. Its long-lasting battery life and thin portable micro-edge bezel design make it competitive compared to the other laptop models belonging to the same class.
The security of this laptop is quite advanced in comparison to the other laptop models available in the market. The BIOS recovery system checks your PC’s health, restricts unauthorized access, and assures local storage for storing lump sum files.
The unauthorized third-party access to your laptop is something that you never expect with the HP 15dy 1036nr series.
- 8GB DDR4 dedicated RAM memory for storing heavy app data files.
- 256 GB SSD storage capacity, battery lasting up to 9.5 hrs.
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 6 support.
- Micro Edge WLED backlit display.
- Fast boot up with ultra-fast file transferring speed.
- Durable battery life: lasts up to 10 hrs.
- Non-upgradeable RAM memory.
10. Acer TUF FX505DT
- AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3550H Processor (2.1Ghz, up to 3.7Ghz)
- 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920×1080) Display, Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Looking for a budget gaming laptop under $500 with durable CPU processor memory and ultra-fast Graphics processor?
Then the name of the Asus FX505DT series must be on the top of your buying list. This laptop model comes with an AMD Ryzen Core 5 3500 H processor that speeds up to 2.1 GHz. It can match a speed up to 3.7 GHz too.
The 8GB DDR4 RAM memory comes with a 256 GB SSD card. In addition, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 comes with inbuilt 4GB VRAM graphics memory for accessing heavy game files.
If you’re planning to run 4K resolution+gaming applications, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics processor provided in this laptop is suitable for you in many ways.
The RGB backlit keyboard gives you the feel of ultra-smooth gaming while playing Project Cars:2, Raise of the Tomb Raider, etc. The DTS surround Wi-Fi 802.11 ac + Bluetooth 5.0 option is an added advantage to your system.
In ordinary laptops, internet connectivity can be a problem with multiple users. In spite of trying multiple times, the internet connection may get disrupted. With the TUF gaming laptop from Asus, you barely expect one such crisis.
The steady internet connectivity provided in this laptop connects with your Wi-Fi device’s local area network easily. Once connected, you can instantly reach out to the online gaming servers.
The sound output of Asus laptops is popular for their extraordinary stereo effect. However, finding similar stereo effects in the other laptop models might be a tricky deal ahead.
With other laptop models, finding a surround sound system in your laptop may not be easy. But with Asus, you have maximum scope to enjoy the feel of extraordinary sound effects while enjoying unlimited gaming.
One such option is quite effective for you while you’re looking for enhanced performance in the long run.
- Quad-Core Ryzen 5 AMD Processor with ultra-powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics memory.
- Dedicated 8GB DDR4 RAM memory + 256GB SSD for maximum storage space.
- RGB backlit keyboard for ultra-fast gaming.
- 2USB 3.1 Gen Type A slot, 1 USB 2.0 Type A, 1* headphone/microphone coming in a combo offer.
- Weighs only 4.85 pounds.
- Suitable for high graphics intensive 4K+ gaming purposes.
- The CPU cooling sound of the fans can be too noisy sometimes.
If you’re looking for gaming laptops that barely exceed a budget of $500 USD, our product list is definitely going to be an added asset to you in many ways.
Our products will always be different from the rest of the other marketers’ gaming laptop lists. But, unlike them, we don’t want you to get influenced by our reviews.
We want you to know the list of the perfect laptop for gaming under $500 USD that’s genuinely user-friendly and perfect for smooth gaming.
After spending hours and days to shortlist the genuine reviews provided on Amazon, Reddit, Tumblr, and GoogleMyBusiness sites, we finally added the above-mentioned products to our product list.
Why should you take our concern to select a reliable gaming laptop for yourself?
After spending years working in the profession of laptop repairing and fixing, we learned a lot about the technical specifications associated with gaming laptops. Be it about the CPU processor memory or selecting the GPU processor memory, we took time to understand the gamers’ requirements.
We realized the fact that gamers usually look for a powerful processor, integrated graphics processor (though, maximum users prefer dedicated GDDR5 VRAM above 4GB to run high graphics integrated gaming resolution that’s 4K and above).
Then we took the consent of the game bigots who spent at least 6-8 hrs. in a day for intense gaming sessions. Then only we prepared the list of these laptops exclusively meant for gaming purposes.
That’s why it’s a guarantee from our side that our product list is definitely going to assist you with the ideal laptop models for non-stop gaming, after all!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the perfect laptop for gaming under $500?
The name of these laptops must be in your product list while you’re looking for a laptop for gaming under $500:
- Acer Aspire 5 3200 U
- Dell Inspiron 15.6 with 7200U
- HP Flagship 15.6
- Dell Inspiron 15.6 Gaming laptop
- 2018 HP 7200U gaming laptop
2. Which laptops are suitable for running games?
Though there are no specific laptop models for running high laptops, the following laptops might be suitable for running games, they’re:
- Asus ROG Zephyrus
- Acer Nitro 5
- Asus TUF Gaming A15
- Dell G5 15
- Lenovo Legion Gi
A 4K resolution gaming laptop requires a powerful CPU processor, NVIDIA GTX graphics memory, and in-built 4GB+ VRAM. If you find all these things available in a laptop you’re planning to buy for gaming purposes; then the product is a worth buying deal indeed.
3. How do gaming laptops last?
A gaming laptop lasts for at least 5 years, and sometimes it can last more than that. It might last for even 10 years even, depending upon how you’re handling it. If you’re using it too rough, the laptop may not last for a very long time.
Our suggestion will be to use it with care if you want to enjoy unlimited gaming sessions on your laptop for a smooth and long-term gaming experience.
4. Is Dell or HP laptop better?
Dell should be your first preference while looking for gaming laptops. It’s reliable, comes with an advanced CPU processor, graphics processor. In addition, some models come with integrated VRAM for running 4K resolution gaming and above.
HP is also a reliable one, and they have a beautiful design, excellent quality, and comes with powerful hardware. Now it depends upon you to decide which one you’re planning to acquire for an intense gaming session.
5. Is 8GB DDR4 RAM suitable for gaming?
8GB DDR4 RAM is quite suitable for gaming. A gaming laptop requires a RAM capacity that can fetch multiple .exe gaming files must be a multi-tasking one, and must not hesitate to load high graphics-intensive tasks, rather load those tasks smoothly.
Generally, an 8GB DDR4 RAM is a reliable one for unlimited gaming purposes. Though 4GB DDR4 RAMs are also sufficient for intense gaming sessions, with 8GB RAM, you always get a scope to enjoy 4K+ gaming resolution.
You’ll find plenty of laptops available in the market for sale. Before choosing the best gaming laptops under $500 in 2021, spend some time understanding the right laptop for yourself. For that, you might have to browse through various other product lists available in the market. Some users will avoid doing so and quickly make their buying decision.
We would recommend you avoid making such rash decisions. Instead, spend some time analyzing the technical specs of a product before shortlisting your final buy. By spending time on the technical specifications of a product, you have the option to compare the product you’re planning to buy with the other competitive products.