Bank of Hawaii is the Best bank in the island of Hawaii. They were one of the first ones to be established there and have stood strong for 120+ years providing top-notch expert services to their customers.
They provide all-round personal and business banking services. You can avail checking accounts, saving accounts, credit cards, loans, mortgages, lines of credit, financial services and investment management services.
Bank of Hawaii also provides online banking services which makes your banking experiences really smooth and easy. You can make payments, check statements, bills and basically handle & manage your bank account from anywhere at any time.
Read ahead to understand how to create your Bank of Hawaii Login, how to login and retrieve forgotten password.
Also Read: Chemical Bank Online Banking Login
Bank Of Hawaii Login – Complete Step By Step Guide
How to create your online Bank of Hawaii Login?
Before you understand how to Log-in to your Bank of Hawaii online account, you need to first know how to create your Bank of Hawaii Login. It is a very simple process, which will take a few minutes to complete. The online bank packs a lot of benefits for you, go through the steps and get your Bank of Hawaii Login ready!
Here’s what you need to do:
- First, connect to the internet using a device you trust and are comfortable using. Using a trustable device is very important as it is a matter of the security of your bank account.
- Open your browser and go to www.boh.com. This is the official website of Bank of Hawaii, and you will land on their home page. This is their official website and you can use this access all their online banking services and get further details.
- Then look for the “Login”, it will be on the left side of the page in a dark blue color tab. You will see Login in big-bold in a deep blue color tab. Click on that.
- You will redirected to a new page, search for “Don’t have an account yet? Sign up” in grey color. It will under the Login tab which is blue in color, and exactly below forgot your password? Click on “Sign up”.
- Here you to select a few options, based on this your application will differ, so make sure you enter the right details. You will asked where you opened your account – Hawaii or elsewhere (Guam, Saipan, Palau). Then you will have to answer what type of customer are you? Read the options carefully and choose the option that matches your account type. Click on continue once you have chosen the right option.
- NOTE: If you choose business you will have to specify the type of business.
- On the next page, you will have to choose one of the accounts that you hold to provide information about it so that BOH can verify that it is you who is making the account. You have to choose between ATM/Debit Card, Checking/savings/Money market account and Loan account.
- Then you will be asked to read the terms & conditions. We did suggest take some time and go through all of it, and well if you cannot just accept them. If you decline it you won’t be able to create your account. Click on Continue.
- Now, you will have to enter personal information and account information. This will include – Name, Social Security Number, email ID and few information related to the account type you previously selected. For example, if you selected ATM Card you will be asked for last 4 digits of your card number and pin code of your ATM Card. Enter all these details carefully.
- Once your information is verified, you will be allowed to create your username and password and maybe set a few security measures. Click on submit and your account will be verified and ready to use.
Make sure, you never share your Log in details with anyone, as with this information they can misuse your bank account for fraudulent activities. After these steps, you are ready to log in.
Also Read: Credit One Bank Online Banking Login
How to Log-in to your Bank of Hawaii Login?
Now, that you have activated your online banking account, you can easily log in to your account anytime-anywhere using your phone or laptop and access your account, without having to wait for posts or going to the bank. Using this login you can make payments, read your statements, and check all your account details. This makes your life a lot easier, follow these steps to log-in to your account:
- First, connect to the internet using a device (phone/laptop/tablet) you trust and are comfortable using. Using a trustable device is very important as it is a matter of the security of your bank account.
- Open your browser and go to www.boh.com. This is the official website of Bank of Hawaii, and you will land on their home page.
- Search for the “Login” tab in a deep blue color tab on the homepage. It is usually located in the left side of the page. Click on that.
- You will then have to choose your location – Hawaii or elsewhere (Guam, Saipan, Palau). And then enter your User ID correctly. Click on Login
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you will have to enter an OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile number or email ID. It would be better to keep either of them handy as the OTP is time bound.
- Once the OTP is verified, you will be asked to enter your password. Enter that correctly and then you will be granted access to your account.
- After that, you will be logged into your account. You can now manage your account, make payments, check bills, due dates, and do a lot more. Go ahead and check what you can do!
- Once you are done with your work, please make sure you log out from your account so that it is safe.
- You can also download their application on your IOS or android device and keep your account logged for the real anytime-anywhere experience.
Please note that you should never log in to your online account from a device that isn’t yours, especially never log in from a public device. This is very unsafe and your account can be at risk of being misused. And never share your log-in details with anyone!
Also Read: Hobby Lobby Credit Card
What to do if you forget your password?
Sometimes, when you don’t use your account for a long time, you might just forget your password. Do not worry, you can reset it by proving that the account belongs to you with valid ID proof of yourself. Read ahead to understand how:
- Go ahead and follow the first four steps of “How to Log-in to your Bank of Hawaii Login?”
- Then click on “Forgot User ID or Password?” It will be located under the Login tab, which is a dark blue tab.
- You will be redirected to the user ID and password reset page.
- Choose your account region and then choose Forgot Password.
- Enter your User ID and click on continue. You will be taken to a new page where your identification will be identified. Once that is done, you will be sent a link to reset your password or you will be sent a new password.
Once done, you can use your new password to log in using the process mentioned above.
About Bank of Hawaii
Bank of Hawaii was established by Charles Montague Cooke, his brother-in-law Joseph Ballard Atherton and business partner Cushman Jones in the year 1893. This 120+ year old bank is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii and operates through its 63 branches all across Hawaii.
They have been recognized as one the Safest Banks in America by Moody’s and Forbes have ranked them as one of the “Best Banks” in America consistently. They have time and again proved that no other bank in Hawaii can match up to their standards.
They provide a varied range of services for Personal and Business Banking. Under personal banking you get Checking, Savings, and CDs account (with various options under each to match your needs), offer and rewards loaded Credit Cards, Mortgages, properly planned loans & lines of credit, and lastly investment plans handled by experts in that field.
Under business banking you get Checking & Savings account, Credit Cards, best financing & loan support, expert business services and commercial services. Adding to this you get a feature loaded online banking account which enables to you access and handle your bank account from anywhere at any time.
With technological advancement banks are becoming more and more advanced. A bank established in the late 1800s too have developed them according to the needs of today’s World.
Bank of Hawaii have always tried to provide the best for their customers and hence have adapted to the techs to make their customers life easier by making banking more beneficial and less cumbersome.
They are one of the best banks in America and proven to be the safest too. You should definitely go ahead, get an account and subscribe to online banking. Hopefully, this article was helpful in understanding about Bank of Hawaii Login.
I lead product content strategy for SaltMoney. Additionally, I’m helping our broader team of 4 evolve into a mature content strategy practice with the right documentation and processes to deliver quality work.
Prior to Instacart, I was a content strategy lead at Uber Eats and Facebook. Before that, I was a content strategist at SapientNitro, helping major Fortune 500 brands create better, more useful digital content.